Getting Traffic on a Blog.

For discussion of general Search Engine Optimization, not specific to any engine.
jpwebagency

Getting Traffic on a Blog.

Post by jpwebagency »

Hi Users.
I am a new member working over here and I have created a new blog and want to know the best I can do to drive a ton's of traffic on my blog. Please Suggest me the best methods to drive traffic on my blog in less time?

Thanks!

SteveGood

Re: Getting Traffic on a Blog.

Post by SteveGood »

Hi,

If you want to generate quality traffic to your blog you can share your content on major social media channels and do the social media marketing for your blog. It has helped you to improve the traffic.

eziothekilla34

Post by eziothekilla34 »

You can also try to link to YouTube and as many friends as possible. Maybe they can also spread links to your blog and increase traffic.

jpwebagency

Post by jpwebagency »

@SteveGood Thanks for this information. Do I need to make post on FB and other social accounts. If yes then could you suggest me some hashtags so that I can use them as well to generate more traffics.

Regards!

jpwebagency

Post by jpwebagency »

@eziothekilla34 Thanks that's really great idea but for promoting on YouTube need to have videos. Without that can I take help of YouTube to promote my blog

NealPatel

Post by NealPatel »

Use keywords with good search volume. it will help you to bring more traffic to your blog site.
Buy Car Care Products online - Free COD*

jpwebagency

Post by jpwebagency »

But using the keywords with high search volume will be more competitive. Does that will my blog search in between already ranked Websites