Page Rank Improvement

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
www.pricepoint.com

Page Rank Improvement

Postby www.pricepoint.com » Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:44 am

I need to get www.pricepoint.com ranked higher or I'm fired, I have a family, I need to get this done, please reference our link...www.pricepoint.com
Matthew Miladinovich
www.pricepoint.com

overdriveelectronics

Postby overdriveelectronics » Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:02 pm

You cant get a ranking that quickly, you have to link to sites that have a higher pagerank and that are relevant to your site. Get the site on directories and write articles and post on forums like this one. It will take some time but I think an upcoming page rank update it coming this month. If you dont make it this month then you will have to wait for about 3 months. So if someone is going to fire you over page rank then you might want to think about switching jobs because this stuff takes time!

etech-racheal

Postby etech-racheal » Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:13 am

PR depends on your backlinks. So to increase your PR, just concentrate on your backlinks. To get more backlinks, update content regularly, prepare blog, submit your site in directories, use targeted keywords, do forum posting. All these points will help you in getting more backlinks & this will result in getting high PR.

judith

Improve google page Rank

Postby judith » Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:13 am

Hi,

You can improve your page rank in Google. my advice for you that you improve your back links and improve your link exchange but major thing is link exchange should be with quality sites. Definitely you can improve your page rank. For more information you can see and visit us: http://www.go4ukloans.co.uk

Thank you
Warm regards :roll:

http://www.go4ukloans.co.uk

FemmeFatale

Links and more Links

Postby FemmeFatale » Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:23 am

You can also check the directories where your competitors(with high rankings) submitted their site on the search engines. And submit your site to those directories.

Search Engine Submission
SEO Tips

rcamoro

Re: Page Rank Improvement

Postby rcamoro » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:20 am

[quote="FemmeFatale"]You can also check the directories where your competitors(with high rankings) submitted their site on the search engines. And submit your site to those directories.

You can do quality comments on Do follow blogs.Here are some do follow blogs you can use, http://www.allsportsguard.com/2011/08/d ... blogs.html

VladTepes

Postby VladTepes » Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:23 pm

Better to aim on SERP ranking instead of that PR. Check those sites on top of your keyword and see what you are missing and try to gain them too, both on-page and off-page.
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.

arun@maxixx.com

Postby arun@maxixx.com » Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:52 am

To improve PR,you need to create do follow,high PR and relevant backlinks.Also do work on quality of website content.But it all depends upon Google as when Google update PR.Often it takes minimum 3 months.
You should try to advise this website owner as PR is not important now a days,SERP is very important to improve business sale.
Thanks

eyeoncomputers

Postby eyeoncomputers » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:53 am

While pagerank is important, it is not the sole determining factor. Try to choose keywords that are not competitive, but have a lot of views.

Click SSL

Postby Click SSL » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:12 am

I would like suggest this guy to promote his website with high relevancy. Because thus he can able to get visits on his website but can't convert in his target. In-fact this method can increase bounce rate as well.
| Secure Unlimited Sub-Domains with Wildcard SSL from ClickSSL.com

ujju

Postby ujju » Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:38 am

www.pricepoint.com wrote:I need to get http://www.pricepoint.com ranked higher or I'm fired, I have a family, I need to get this done, please reference our link...www.pricepoint.com

Do lot more off site optimization for your sites. Mainly social bookmarking for your internal pages, good quality article submission, blogging and forum posting.

mellg

Postby mellg » Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:38 am

As per my opinion just high pr dofollow links can increase your site page rank, it also depend on site traffic.

cunghuong

Postby cunghuong » Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:26 pm

You need to work harder to get more quality relevant backlinks for your site! That is the only way to get higher ranking!

SEO#1

Postby SEO#1 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:35 am

Use original content in your site, and try to cover links for high pr Do-Follow links, these will help in getting PR

ausweb

Postby ausweb » Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:27 pm

You need to build backlinks.

Create links to a website that has PR1-PR5 and build links to your related website.

Return to “Google”