How to gain PR in Google

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
imranahmed

hello

Postby imranahmed » Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:54 am

If you have not done so, first submit your site manually to all major search engines. After submission do some link exchange with others sites which are free with most of site.
It is long and time consuming proccess, so you need to learn alot.

Free Service for selling your car

overdriveelectronics

Postby overdriveelectronics » Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:05 am

I took a look at the link exchange site that you might use and I have to say do not go with it. There is a problem with exchanges that want you to put code on your website. This means that they create a links page for you and put all the members on it and rotate them. This will be the same for you on other members links page. Also, since they rotate, your link will not be static in one place, which loses the effect of linking, search engines will not be able to pick up your link. Stick to sites that just do reciprocal linking and you get to approve links and find links by yourself. Its safer and you get the choice of who you want to link to!

mandar-seo

Postby mandar-seo » Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:29 am

I will not recommend you to accept the offer of link exchanging. Be careful before accepting such offers. If your linking partner has bad reputation that thing will affect your rankings as well.
Do believe in reciprocal linking too much. Google and other SEs are smart enough to understand the unnatural linking.
Go for other SE friendly link building techniques.

With regards,
mandar-seo
http://www.e-zest.net
Offshore Software Development Company

contactkvijay

Here is my 1 cents

Postby contactkvijay » Mon May 18, 2009 2:15 am

The main thing is backlinks with keywords as Anchor Text.

Most of the mistakes done by newbies are they simply tries to get ranking for very tough keywords.

for eg : web hosting. Instead try to rank high locally, i.e., "Web Hosting Pakistan" or "Pakistan Web Hosting"

Use digitalpoints keyword sugestion tool to finalize your keywords.

YooHee

Postby YooHee » Mon May 18, 2009 3:05 am

i think link building, and waiting will be the good way to have PR, link building to have many backlinks to your site, the more backlinks the higher the PR will get, waiting until google updates page rankings :D
All you need to know about you Social Security Card

greenpartyus

Postby greenpartyus » Mon May 18, 2009 4:12 am

Link building is always on top in getting high PR.Link exchange means they will post your link to their site in exchange of you will also post their link in your site.

seo.doc

Postby seo.doc » Mon May 18, 2009 4:46 am

Link building is the key in order to get a PR. Get quality and quantity backlinks from relevant and high pr sites.
Seo Services Free Consultation

zeruel

Postby zeruel » Mon May 18, 2009 5:45 am

Wow. Why would people bring up a 3 year old thread for nothing??? Sweeettt spam!!!

apas

Postby apas » Mon May 18, 2009 4:31 pm

zeruel wrote:Wow. Why would people bring up a 3 year old thread for nothing??? Sweeettt spam!!!

My thoughts exactly.

Arslan here have been saying the same thing over and again... even the same "it,s" appears on all his posts...

Ka-canor

Postby Ka-canor » Wed May 20, 2009 1:56 am

I think you must choose related site for you to gain high PR.

adaliabarclay

Postby adaliabarclay » Wed May 20, 2009 11:44 pm

zeruel wrote:Wow. Why would people bring up a 3 year old thread for nothing??? Sweeettt spam!!!

Exactly I don't this Arslan is doing what with old threads ? he just making his Signature links visitable , he's just posting in All thread that i like it or nice information ... Can Admin ban him ? or he also want him to post lot of blah blah posts on all topics ?

YooHee

Postby YooHee » Thu May 21, 2009 2:41 am

link exchange to other site that are relevant can also help :D
All you need to know about you Social Security Card

MikeGavino

Postby MikeGavino » Thu May 21, 2009 5:31 am

What does it mean when you say low quality sites?
News, news, news-that is what we want. You cannot beat news in a Pasadena Newspaper.

Return to “Google”