Website Feedback!

For discussion of general Search Engine Optimization, not specific to any engine.
overdriveelectronics

Website Feedback!

Post by overdriveelectronics »

Hello All,

I am trying to get my webmaster to do some really good seo to my site. He wants some quality suggestions from people like yourselfs. Can anyone look at my site and give some good webmaster/seo tips and feedback. This would really help me out. We are trying to get listed higher on google and I dont have time to get everything done for him. Just check it out here:
http://www.overdriveelectronics.com

Thanks in advance!

overdriveelectronics

Thanks for the feedback. I will forward him the info so he will get it moving. If there is anything else, please post it.

overdriveelectronics

So i need to place a link onto each page with a good keyword pointing to the home page. Should the keyword change on each page! Thanks for the feedback. Do you know of any good places besides directories to get some good link backs from?

overdriveelectronics

I mean, i do post here regularly and at another seo forum as well. I get more useful information here than I do links so thats its main purpose. The links are an added incentive. I just started a new blog that deals with consumer electronics so hopefully that will start to bring in some traffic after it gets indexed. Thanks for the useful feedback!

overdriveelectronics

I only post on one other, which is http://www.webworkshop.net/seoforum/index.php

Its pretty good and has a lot of traffic. what other ones do you post on?

overdriveelectronics

I believe its a pr of 5, at least the home page. I have been picked up in all the search engines for my posts on there. The only thing is, that you cant put links into your signature until you post 50 times. Its not hard, i am close to 100 now. Its very informative though!

overdriveelectronics

I believe they are just like submit express forum, same function and everything!

overdriveelectronics

Well, good to know, are you able to put a signature in SEO chat?

overdriveelectronics

ok, thats alright because when you get to 100 and all your posts change over, you will be good!

overdriveelectronics

Yeah, I like this one and the other I post in, Im not a big fan of seo chat, but I will post there occasionally!