What is link wheel?

For discussion of Link building methods.
Angelica13

Post by Angelica13 »

Link wheels are well organized groups of articles that link to each other and to the money website, and then have links built to them from blogs and profile websites.
Actually its hard to expalin in.. You can try to search it Google and look at the process.

John peterr

Post by John peterr »

Hi,
Link wheel is nothing but a wheel, in SEO terms your website will be at the concentration point and all the articles and press release and blogs linking to the website and all these blogs and article and press release are linked to each other,
it wiill be very hard to get understood about this, i suggest you to do some research on it and make a conclusion.

cecille20

Post by cecille20 »

Angelica13 is right! :) Well, I tried doing link wheel last yea 2009 and It really helps to improve your rankings in Google. BUT it is time consuming.. ;)

victorm

Post by victorm »

linkwheel was the sweet darling of 2009 SEO - everybody did it. unfortunately, even Google caught up with it - so start thinking of something new...

rayter

Post by rayter »

Linkwheel used to be very effective, but not anymore. In this method, you create articles that relat to your business and insert backlinks to your web page.

grandowall

Post by grandowall »

link wheel is a link building strategy using the power of web 2.0 properties linking together by means of an article, images, or streaming media or a combination of all.because web 2.0 sites are quickly indexed by google, and most of them are authority sites with page rank ranging from pr4-9.

Albert123

Post by Albert123 »

Link Wheel.....

betty

Post by betty »

I was looking for the deep information about link wheel as i too want to know.
I got the point from this post.

vegazon

Post by vegazon »

Link wheel is a link building strategy using the power of web 2.0 properties linking together by means of an article, images, or streaming media or a combination of all. Because web 2.0 sites are quickly indexed by Google, and most of them are authority sites with page rank.

los-angeles-sales-trainin

Post by los-angeles-sales-trainin »

Hello,
Link wheel is a link building strategy using the power of web 2.0 properties linking together by means of an article, images, or streaming media or a combination of all. Because web 2.0 sites are quickly indexed by Google, and most of them are authority sites with page rank ranging from PR4-9, it is best to use them to build links to help your keyword rankings up. For a better explanation, there is a site that I can recommend for link wheel services and SEO link wheel...
Last edited by los-angeles-sales-trainin on Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

solar_power

Re: What is link wheel?

Post by solar_power »

OrkleTrue wrote:Can anyone tell me full information of Link wheel?

Try to visit this site. Hope this will help you to figure out what link wheel is.

mikejoel

Re: What is link wheel?

Post by mikejoel »

ContentSpooling wrote:
OrkleTrue wrote:Can anyone tell me full information of Link wheel?

Try to visit this site. Hope this will help you to figure out what link wheel is.

this link got a good explanation about link wheel
[url]http://winches-direct.com/[/url]

los-angeles-sales-trainin

Post by los-angeles-sales-trainin »

Hi,
Link wheel is a link building strategy using the power of web 2.0 properties linking together by means of an article, images, or streaming media or a combination of all. Because web 2.0 sites are quickly indexed by Google, and most of them are authority sites with page rank ranging from PR4-9, it is best to use them to build links to help your keyword rankings up. For a better explanation, there is a site that I can recommend for link wheel services and SEO link wheel..

mickeyy

Post by mickeyy »

Link wheel works like this..

Imagine that there are three sites. The 1st one gives its own link to the 2nd one, the 2nd one gives its own link to the 3rd one, and the 3rd one gives its own link to the 1st one. So, we recieve a circle, or a wheel.
But as far as I know Google doesn't like such a wheel anymore and Google easily calculates the sites which have chosen to promote themselves with the help of such link wheels.

alexandru

Post by alexandru »

Hi.
Thanks for information.
warm-welcome