I would like to find the best way to get traffic

Please only post Search Engine and Webmaster Related stuff.
harrysmith

Postby harrysmith » Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:27 am

Today most of the traffic comes from search engines so try to get your site on first page for your keywords, for this you will have to concentrate on SEO tactics it is the best and free tool though it requires hard work and patience.

If you want some instant results them you may try paying for AdSense.

SEO could be considered as best marketing strategy which has benefited most of the webmasters.
Get your hands on On-page and Off-page optimization methods.

china scooter

Try to do SEO

Postby china scooter » Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:22 am

In the past we got sales and estalished business relationships with customers through participating international shows and paying B2B websites.

Recently we want to try some more new ways to promote our new website http://www.exceedmoto.com. We ever tried to buy some so-called trageted traffics from some traffics promotion companies but proven we had maken some stupid choices. Buying traffics is 100% not effective, full of fake hits and bring nothing to you, really a waste of time and money.

After some bad experience we began to do some SEO. I guess at least over 80% traffics come from search engine results so SEO is surely a good way to increase traffics. We saw some progress in our SEO result and our website rank is going forward even if it is not so fast but we really received some traffics from search engines and we were happy. SEO is a long term process we have patience to catch more traffics.

I guess the main problem for us to do SEO is how to choose some really relevant keywords for your website. For example, we choose some keywords like ATV, quad, scooter, motorcycle, go cart, motorcycle helmet, motor scooter, gas powered scooter, china scooter, china ATV, ATV imports from China, ATV and scooter manufacturer and exporter, etc at the beginng. But fast we found some keywords were really too much competitive and really hard to have a good ranking. We are still try to do some probation into the correct keywords for us now. We know correct keywords will decide the website ranking.

Welcome your suggestions and opinions. Thanks
Long Fortune (China) Co.,Ltd---http://www.exceedmoto.com[/url]
Supplier of China scooters, ATVs, dirt bikes, inflatable boats and motorcycle accessories

china scooter

Try to do SEO

Postby china scooter » Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:01 am

In the past we got sales and estalished business relationships with customers through participating international shows and paying B2B websites.

Recently we want to try some more new ways to promote our new website http://www.exceedmoto.com. We ever tried to buy some so-called trageted traffics from some traffics promotion companies but proven we had maken some stupid choices. Buying traffics is 100% not effective, full of fake hits and bring nothing to you, really a waste of time and money.

After some bad experience we began to do some SEO. I guess at least over 80% traffics come from search engine results so SEO is surely a good way to increase traffics. We saw some progress in our SEO result and our website rank is going forward even if it is not so fast but we really received some traffics from search engines and we were happy. SEO is a long term process we have patience to catch more traffics.

I guess the main problem for us to do SEO is how to choose some really relevant keywords for your website. For example, we choose some keywords like ATV, quad, scooter, motorcycle, go cart, motorcycle helmet, motor scooter, gas powered scooter, china scooter, china ATV, ATV imports from China, ATV and scooter manufacturer and exporter, etc at the beginng. But fast we found some keywords were really too much competitive and really hard to have a good ranking. We are still try to do some probation into the correct keywords for us now. We know correct keywords will decide the website ranking.

Welcome your suggestions and opinions. Thanks
Long Fortune (China) Co.,Ltd---http://www.exceedmoto.com[/url]
Supplier of China scooters, ATVs, dirt bikes, inflatable boats and motorcycle accessories

BizEngine

Postby BizEngine » Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:51 am

In my opinion, the fastest way is to advertise in sites like CNN, Yahoo, Google Adword, CNET, Reuters etc. ~ If you have the $ resource.

Of course applying all the SEO best practices is a good and a must approach. But it will take some time to see results.
BizEngine
Building Value-Assets on the Web

doreengonzales

Re: I would like to find the best way to get traffic

Postby doreengonzales » Wed May 11, 2011 10:14 am

Aside from SEO campaign. Improve your content to a more unique to attract potential visitors to view your site. In that way, you can generate traffic from them. You can do SMO as well. Since, Social media is very popular as well.

Return to “Everything Else”