How to increase the conversion rate?

For discussion of general Search Engine Optimization, not specific to any engine.
rashiya

How to increase the conversion rate?

Postby rashiya » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:55 pm

Hi friends!
Here I need your suggestion. Is there any tips that you can share for increasing conversion rate of a site? I've a website offering hire developer service that has fair amount of traffic and also I get enquiries from visitors. But that percentage is not satisfactory for me. I want regular 5-6 conversions at least that can help my business to get more success! Is it possible or am I demanding high? Please suggest me the possible ways I can use to improve the rate. I'm using almost all SEO and SMO techniques except video marketing and press release submissions.

khai

Postby khai » Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:07 am

SEO and BACKLINKS

geyser

Postby geyser » Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:59 pm

# Provide service after the sale. E-mail the customer order updates to let them know when their package has shipped, and give them a link to track their package. Most shipping companies have APIs that you can integrate to, so the entire process can be automated. You can also e-mail them and ask how you did–short surveys are okay, especially if are designed well and if they give the customer a chance to rant. (ALWAYS, ALWAYS let the customer rant! Provide a “Comments” box at the end of the survey. This is excellent feedback for you, and a great way for users to unload whatever’s been bothering them.) If they do rant about something, address it! Wells Fargo responded personally to a comment I made in a customer service survey I took, which took them up a big notch in my respect for (and loyalty to) them.

Dave011

Postby Dave011 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:43 pm

the only way is to create good landing page.

rashiya

Postby rashiya » Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:16 am

Thanks a lot for replying me! Actually we used unique content and also tried to provide information as much as possible. Also we're updating our site by adding new pages with fresh content. All SEO and SMO works are going on. satisfactory number of visitors are also coming but still inquiry level is very poor!

brownnataly21

Postby brownnataly21 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:07 am

Wy not to try not online promotion? It can be everything, any ads on TV or radio, papers. If you wan to improve your business, try some unusual decisions.

betty

Postby betty » Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:03 pm

I believe that for getting good conversion rate you need to do seo as its a very effective way for promoting your buiness online and there are so many buyers or users come online from sustained traffic and you can get good conversion rate of your site.

james121

Postby james121 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:36 pm

In my view you need some more back links, do some more SEO work for your site and try to get quality backlinks from related sites.

sfwsn

Postby sfwsn » Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:38 am

You got fair amount of traffic. But the conversion rate is not high enough. So do you think the service you provide can meet your visitors' needs? Maybe you need some incentive programs to bring in some business.
{Excessive URL's removed by admin. Please post 1 URL per message}

tom32

Postby tom32 » Wed May 05, 2010 5:36 am

Lets ask this question, If I am a user who come to this website and am I impressed enough to make a call to these guys???

Add a survey form on your website and ask them what they feel about your website. At least few of them will answer with constructive ideas.

Another point :

Catchy Design + Impressive content = Action

Wishbone

Re: How to increase the conversion rate?

Postby Wishbone » Wed May 05, 2010 11:28 pm

rashiya wrote:Hi friends!
Here I need your suggestion. Is there any tips that you can share for increasing conversion rate of a site? I've a website offering hire developer service that has fair amount of traffic and also I get enquiries from visitors. But that percentage is not satisfactory for me. I want regular 5-6 conversions at least that can help my business to get more success! Is it possible or am I demanding high? Please suggest me the possible ways I can use to improve the rate. I'm using almost all SEO and SMO techniques except video marketing and press release submissions.

Best to try is Google Adwords, more traffic from targeted visitors and if they love your services, you'll get good conversion..
Garmin Astro GPS Dog Tracking Systems - check out for tips and features to maximize its use .

SEOGuruNYC

Postby SEOGuruNYC » Thu May 06, 2010 6:56 am

To increase the conversion rate you will need to do number of things at the same time such as creating landing pages, optimizing your site for the services and products you offer so the search engine traffic you receive is related to the product/services you offer. Don't try tricking people to come to your site by using unrelated keywords or ads, that will increase the bounce rate and decrease the conversion.

Also you may want to give Google AdWords a try, if you select your keywords carefully and customize your campaign for location, times running, etc. you will get very inexpensive ways to advertise your services/products, just make sure that the landing pages are well designed and optimized.
Engagement Rings by leading engagement ring designer Verragio

divya101101

Re: How to increase the conversion rate?

Postby divya101101 » Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:52 am

Thanks for providing information on increase the conversion rate. I often looking to learn about conversion rate. The above topic rally works for me.

Return to “SEO Forum”