Problem with backlinks

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
IntegratedS

Problem with backlinks

Postby IntegratedS » Tue May 11, 2010 10:45 pm

Hello Friends,

I am facing a problem regarding backlinks. I had built so many backlinks…But now they are decreasing day by day instead of increasing. And I am still continue working on building backlinks… but not over building them...Please help me need your advice….What should I do to get those backlinks back…And one more thing I downloaded the table from Google webmaster tools of the backlinks…The one when I had so many. But now when I open those links my website link is there but Google is not counting it. Though those links are dofollow…But still no backlinks….
Thanks in advance for the advice…. :cry:

jayseo

Postby jayseo » Wed May 12, 2010 4:18 am

You posted same thread in a category.

potsyn

Postby potsyn » Thu May 13, 2010 1:04 am

Creating inbound links is a continuous process. Your back link decreases because its deleted, ban, expired or devalued. In order to replace those links, you have to continue creating links by engaging on the following:

article submission
blog commenting
forum posting
link exchange
social bookmarking and networking
press release
classified ads

IntegratedS

Postby IntegratedS » Thu May 13, 2010 1:14 am

potsyn wrote:Creating inbound links is a continuous process. Your back link decreases because its deleted, ban, expired or devalued. In order to replace those links, you have to continue creating links by engaging on the following:

article submission
blog commenting
forum posting
link exchange
social bookmarking and networking
press release
classified ads

I have been focusing on the things you have mention but still it is not working.....

IntegratedS

Postby IntegratedS » Thu May 13, 2010 1:15 am

jayseo wrote:You posted same thread in a category.

I am really sorry admin by mistake I have posted it twice..

Himanshu

Postby Himanshu » Thu May 13, 2010 4:14 am

I think you have to build quality backlinks with high pr pages and same niche. Permanent links is necessary for serp. You can gather permanent links by high pr directory submission & keyword submission. After that you got lot of backlinks. Try it.

brownnataly21

Postby brownnataly21 » Thu May 13, 2010 5:50 am

I advice you to use Yahoo explorer to check your backlinks as Google doesn't give the exact amount of links., only the recent ones.

Ka-canor

Postby Ka-canor » Thu May 13, 2010 2:46 pm

You have to find a site with high PR fresh links everyday is much better than forum.

santom

Re: Problem with backlinks

Postby santom » Fri May 14, 2010 7:48 am

IntegratedS wrote:Hello Friends,

I am facing a problem regarding backlinks. I had built so many backlinks…But now they are decreasing day by day instead of increasing. And I am still continue working on building backlinks… but not over building them...Please help me need your advice….What should I do to get those backlinks back…And one more thing I downloaded the table from Google webmaster tools of the backlinks…The one when I had so many. But now when I open those links my website link is there but Google is not counting it. Though those links are dofollow…But still no backlinks….
Thanks in advance for the advice…. :cry:

hello friend, I would recommend that you continue building your back links, but try to get them in a wide variety of places, and do not put all of your eggs into one basket. This should help you get long term stability for your link building.

You also will want to be patient, it takes a while for your links to get indexed and stick, just keep the big picture in mind!

Good luck

rayter

Postby rayter » Sun May 30, 2010 6:32 pm

I suggest you focus on forum posting. That's the fastest way to generate dofollow links. Then proceed to other linkbuilding methods like link exchange, article submission, etc.

Dave011

Postby Dave011 » Sun May 30, 2010 7:43 pm

next time you build links, make sure links will stay permanently. Most of the time they intend to remove links because of some issues...

skysoldier

Postby skysoldier » Sun May 30, 2010 11:46 pm

For me, one quality link is better than 10 links without quality! building quality links is a bit harder and you need to find at least one per day.

risahe

Postby risahe » Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:45 am

I also think you should build the high quality backlinks

dee_el07

Postby dee_el07 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:43 am

Maybe because your doing your link building process in getting irrelevant links. You should stick in getting quality links!

hamidhamid1985

Postby hamidhamid1985 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:20 am

How is it possible that you loss your backlinks?
Maybe those other websites removed your link from their websites.
The only think is probable is it. Because even if you get penalized because of making a lot of backlinks, you should have them but in this case they don't help you to rank high in search engines.
Also please try Yahoo explorer to know exact number of your backlinks.

Return to “Google”