blogs and forum backlinks

For discussion of Link building methods.
roma12345

blogs and forum backlinks

Post by roma12345 »

Can some one tell me how the backlinks from blogs and forums are generated?

rayter

Post by rayter »

Just add the links on your posts. Most forums have a signature box where you can post your links.

therence

Re: blogs and forum backlinks

Post by therence »

roma12345 wrote:Can some one tell me how the backlinks from blogs and forums are generated?
Forums usually have these signature option where you can place your link. If you post a new thread or reply a in a thread just like what i we are doing right now. We are now building links out of signature. As for blogs, if you manage a blog your own you can just either put a link under your blogroll section or directly on the post. That's pretty easy.
www.hide-my-ip.com - Mask IP, protect your privacy and cover your tracks!

roma12345

Post by roma12345 »

So what is being said, is that I get a link to my site by joining a blog/forum adding my site/signiture and further links are added if i contribute to a thread or start my own thread. ``````````````````this will then lead to multi-links from the same site? Is that about right?

Thanks for the response so far. :D

probafix

Post by probafix »

Is it any better to post it in the post itself, such as as what I will do below this sentence, or in a sig?
Profit is just a click away - packages available now >>> visit Profit.biz

Dave011

Post by Dave011 »

just link your site to your blog and on the post you made.

Harmain

For forums simply register there and start posting

Post by Harmain »

For forums simply register there and start posting, as well as keep links in edit signature option.
For blogs: simply add comments and url.

IntegratedS

Post by IntegratedS »

Add your website signature where ever you leave comment and if the are published than you will get one way link...

roma12345

thanks

Post by roma12345 »

:D Thanks to all who took the time to explain. I think I got the drift now.

probafix

Post by probafix »

It can be a tedious task to undertake, but the rewards are so great in the number of one way back links that you'll find which makes it more than well worth the effort involved. There are some things that you need to consider when find relevant blogs and forums. First and foremost, is to be considerate when you are in somebody else's "house". Follow these tips and you'll be fine:

* When you find forums and blogs that will allow you to make use of sig lines, and comments, be courteous. Don't jump in there trying to make a sale and convince people that your site is the next best thing to gold. When you jump in on a conversation or a post, forum owners encourage you to do so. Just keep your posts relevant, and helpful. Don't make your post sound like it's a sales pitch. Offer a helpful response and work your link into it without blatant advertising.
* Remember that the purpose of posting is not to generate sales directly. They are to grab yourself some one way back links to your site. If you grab some visitors and make a sale along the way, that's cool, but it's not the primary purpose for this exercise.
* Follow the forum rules. If you post the same thing in multiple forums on in multiple comments in the same site, you're only get to get it deleted and yourself banned. The end result is that you have wasted your time.
* If you have any doubt as to what is right or wrong when posting on relevant blogs and forums, ask the site owner!

Now, once you have followed that process for your primary keywords, do the same thing with RELATED keywords. Make sure that you keep a list of the domains that allow you to do this. That way you know where to return to. When you return for a second visit, choose a different topic, and rewrite your response so that you aren't writing the same thing again. When you are making a link, don't put "click here", use your anchor text!

goldtrader

Post by goldtrader »

Is it OK to post a link in the text of a blog comment? Something like "Buy and Sell Gold" that links to a gold-related blogsite?
[url=http://savvygoldtrader.com][b]Buy and Sell Gold[/b][/url]

nabila

Re:

Post by nabila »

probafix wrote:It can be a tedious task to undertake, but the rewards are so great in the number of one way back links that you'll find which makes it more than well worth the effort involved. There are some things that you need to consider when find relevant blogs and forums. First and foremost, is to be considerate when you are in somebody else's "house". Follow these tips and you'll be fine:

* When you find forums and blogs that will allow you to make use of sig lines, and comments, be courteous. Don't jump in there trying to make a sale and convince people that your site is the next best thing to gold. When you jump in on a conversation or a post, forum owners encourage you to do so. Just keep your posts relevant, and helpful. Don't make your post sound like it's a sales pitch. Offer a helpful response and work your link into it without blatant advertising.
* Remember that the purpose of posting is not to generate sales directly. They are to grab yourself some one way back links to your site. If you grab some visitors and make a sale along the way, that's cool, but it's not the primary purpose for this exercise.
* Follow the forum rules. If you post the same thing in multiple forums on in multiple comments in the same site, you're only get to get it deleted and yourself banned. The end result is that you have wasted your time.
* If you have any doubt as to what is right or wrong when posting on relevant blogs and forums, ask the site owner!

Now, once you have followed that process for your primary keywords, do the same thing with RELATED keywords. Make sure that you keep a list of the domains that allow you to do this. That way you know where to return to. When you return for a second visit, choose a different topic, and rewrite your response so that you aren't writing the same thing again. When you are making a link, don't put "click here", use your anchor text!
Good point ! :D

goldtrader

Post by goldtrader »

Using an anchor text is important. You can also use alternate signature links. Duplicate anchor text across several forums can be penalized by Google.
[url=http://savvygoldtrader.com][b]Buy and Sell Gold[/b][/url]

drvosjeca

Post by drvosjeca »

Just edit your profile at forum profile editor and put in all data at blogs-usualy name,mail,website...

probafix

Post by probafix »

Blog and forum both play a vital role to getting backlinks.