Organic SEO Or PPC?

For discussion of general Search Engine Optimization, not specific to any engine.
redcube

Organic SEO Or PPC?

Post by redcube »

What is best, Organic SEO or PPC?

chris123

Re: Organic SEO Or PPC?

Post by chris123 »

Organic SEO is the best rather you do PPC campaign.SEO is the best solution where from you can advertise your online very rapidly.

dwayne645

Reply:

Post by dwayne645 »

Really useful article.. Thank you..

dwayne645

Reply:

Post by dwayne645 »

Really useful article.. Thank you..

woodwick candles

dvdv882

Post by dvdv882 »

Both Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Pay Per Click (PPC) can be effective advertising approaches.Organic search engine optimization has some clear advantage over pay per click advertisements.Though pay per click has some clear advantages over organic SEO services, it is a drain on budget. But sometimes pay per click is the only option.

PPC is all about buying the clicks or visitors from a search engine.you have the advantage of getting things done with speed without having to worry about how search engines work, you still have to put in a lot of money. You also have to spend a lot of time on finding out the best keywords, managing the costs, measuring the ROI etc.

The Organic SEO which is all about optimizing web pages for better visibility on major search engines like Yahoo and Google. Organic or natural engine has a lot more job to do than in PPC, however it is more effective in the long run. Link popularity, which is a measure of the number of quality inbound links that your site gets from other relevant sites.

nchrist

Post by nchrist »

Hi. I go for organic SEO. but also, PPC has its own use and importance. The importance and the advantage of the two matter most on how you use it and what are you are promoting for.

jonnyhardbaked

Post by jonnyhardbaked »

I also go for organic SEO simply because it is free :D :D

Justinpage

Post by Justinpage »

Both are good, but practically speaking, you can do SEO for free and many SEO link builders have proven the power of organic SEO.

almedajohnson

Post by almedajohnson »

If I have to select from anyone then I would go for organic SEO