5 Steps to get backlinks

For discussion of general Search Engine Optimization, not specific to any engine.
amitmax

5 Steps to get backlinks

Post by amitmax »

5 ways to get backlinks:

1. One of the most best things you can do to build backlinks is to submit your site and blog posts to social networking websites such as digg, stumbleupon, delicious, and reddit on a regular basis. High traffic and high indexed sites like these means good results for you!

2. Make sure you are active in 2-3 forums, which relate to the content of your site. Put a link to your website in your signature and make frequent weekly posts at these forums. Links back to your site will be indexed with the forums by thesearch engines and people reading may stop by your site to check it out if your posts appear interesting!

3. Find quality blogs to match your interests and the content you write about on your site. Make an effort to post weekly comments on these blogs regularly with a link back to your site. Make sure the comments are meaningful or people will quickly lose interests in your comments.

4. Search the main topic of your website in Google and look at the first several results that come back. Email the owner of each of those websites asking if they would be interested in doing a link exchange with you (you post their link on your site and they post your link on their site) or if they would be interested in having you as a guest poster from time to time where you could write a special article for their website on a topic with credit and a link back to your website.

5. Finally, you should also publish your postings to sites like ezinearticles.com and goarticles.com in order to get more backlinks. These sites will also help build traffic, but they will allow for plenty of link-backs to your site in the process.

merano1

Re: 5 Steps to get backlinks

Post by merano1 »

Goog idea! Thanks for very good steps!

Marissa

Post by Marissa »

For me, number 3 seems to be the best, but can also become very time consuming. It may take a while to find these sites, depending on your niche, and you have to gain trust on many blogs before you start to advertise your site.
Lose weight and flatten your post pregnancy tummy by getting fit again!

Will_

Post by Will_ »

Personally I think Forum posting is the most useful and although it helps to find a forum relevant to your subject it is not absolutely essential. For some keywords there won't be a forum but it does not matter. what matters is the number of backlinks and the fact that you have to make them slowly 3-10 per day.

It is of course essential to do other types of links to have a wide variety of links to your site.

superhidkit

Post by superhidkit »

good points for me, thanks for sharing it.

DoctorTree

Post by DoctorTree »

Thanks for sharing

james.marria465

Post by james.marria465 »

Forum discussion is more useful.Because by discussion you can found more suggestion about your services related.

................................Best SEO Services India

saviourdlima

Post by saviourdlima »

On Google, my blog is in the 10th position for Viperchill. I hadn’t ever expected this and this has been quite a useful happening.

dee_el07

Post by dee_el07 »

All the information is right. Because I'm currently doing this! And it's effective!

anriqueroy

Post by anriqueroy »

I appreciate your efforts to give this instruction, I know SEO beginners will also be happy to read your message. I will try this for good and more get backlinks.need time to get backlinks ,but this process attracts me alot. I think this one gives me good backlinks.

romi2

Post by romi2 »

very nice, anyone have the list? ex for blogcomment

mbtonshoes33

Post by mbtonshoes33 »

Thanks for very good steps!