Getting more traffic

Discuss all aspects of Social Media Marketing, including Social Bookmarking, Blogs, Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, Youtube, Linkedin, Digg and others.
mrven

Re: Getting more traffic

Post by mrven »

Join Twitter and Facebook, build your followers, your web site gets traffic. You have to find followers who are interested to read your web site. This may happen naturally, or you could use tools (like buzzom) to quickly build your network. Anyway, its a time consuming process, you have work & you need patience.
Learn Tips For Money Making Online

DaveH657

Post by DaveH657 »

DaveH657

Post by DaveH657 »

merano1

Post by merano1 »

Do social bookmarking and forum posting! :roll:

saviourdlima

Post by saviourdlima »

Blog commenting and posting, press release, squidoo, forum posting, social bookmarking, article submission, directory submission, link exchange using this method you can increase traffic of your site.
Last edited by saviourdlima on Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.

probafix

Post by probafix »

Off page optimization work is important for getting traffic like article submission, blog comments, forum posting, press release and directory submission + social networks.
Profit is just a click away - packages available now >>> visit Profit.biz

mrven

Post by mrven »

3 solid methods to get more traffic
- search engine optimization
- using social media tools like Twitter, Facebook
- Referral traffic from other sites

I have compiled a course which guides to Get more traffic to your site (hope i have shared a relevant link in this thread)
Learn Tips For Money Making Online

deniborin

Post by deniborin »

I am glad to read your post, because this is useful for me
The Study of Media, Business, Politics and Culture -> Goyang Karawang

mazarebacha

Post by mazarebacha »

There are many ways technique how to get more traffic just search in google.

apas

Post by apas »

mrven wrote:Join Twitter and Facebook, build your followers, your web site gets traffic. You have to find followers who are interested to read your web site. This may happen naturally, or you could use tools (like buzzom) to quickly build your network. Anyway, its a time consuming process, you have work & you need patience.
This is not as easy as it sounds, really. You have to provide compelling content or people just won't follow you.

Ominous

Post by Ominous »

apas wrote:
mrven wrote:Join Twitter and Facebook, build your followers, your web site gets traffic. You have to find followers who are interested to read your web site. This may happen naturally, or you could use tools (like buzzom) to quickly build your network. Anyway, its a time consuming process, you have work & you need patience.
This is not as easy as it sounds, really. You have to provide compelling content or people just won't follow you.
that is true. You just do not get all these followers and bombard them with silly marketing tweets. They'd unfollow you and resent you as a spammer!

myndconsulting
Location: Unit 5, G/F, Landco Corporate Center, Bajada, Davao City, Philippines

Post by myndconsulting »

there are lots of ways to drive more traffic to our site. Doing off-page optimization through forums posting, social bookmarking, article submission, blog commenting, and joining to different social networking sites and creating a fan pages,joining and participating on different groups and inviting others to join on your fan pages.

kemytone

Post by kemytone »

Social media has become a platform that is easily accessible to anyone with internet access, opening doors for organizations to increase their brand awareness and facilitate conversations with the customer. These all are great to know about it.

Click SSL

Post by Click SSL »

you can pay for a reputable SEO company, you had better do the work and learn how yourself. A good place to start is Google's Webmaster Tools Tutorials and Help. Google web crawlers use a complex formula to determine your ranking. If you adapt yourself to their recommendations, you will get results. I promise.
In the past, key words and link exchanges were enough. Keywords and links worked in the 90's but not anymore. Key words have very little to do with rankings now. Don't waste your time making them priority. Learn what the bot sees. Once you think like a Google bot, your will succeed. Google gives you everything needed for free. You need to learn and apply it. Don't forget a proper sitemap file. It is very important and is not the same sitemap your visitors see on your pages. It is a special file written for web spiders and bots. Again, Google Webmaster Tools will tell you how to write one. You are doomed without one.

Once you have optimized your pages, it will still take several weeks before you see results. Web crawlers may not return to your site for several days or weeks. Be patient. It will work.
| Secure Unlimited Sub-Domains with Wildcard SSL from ClickSSL.com

aqzseo

Post by aqzseo »

can any body provide me how can i increase more traffic on my website

Seo Services