What are the best search engines?

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
iamtoogood

What are the best search engines?

Post by iamtoogood »

Google is always a safe bet for most search queries, and most of the time your search will be successful on the very first page of search results. Yahoo is also a great choice, and finds a lot of stuff that Google does not necessarily pick up. Read more about general search engines.
Craigslist Search

bloomtools

Re: What are the best search engines?

Post by bloomtools »

Google is the only search engine which is beneficial to all. I am getting the most of the traffic from Google.

qqq289556082

Post by qqq289556082 »

I like google

sql

Post by sql »

Google is the number one for sure. I like yahoo for the backlinks checking. :)

DianeB

Post by DianeB »

1.Google
2.Yahoo
3.YouTube?
4.Bing?
Make A Website, the beginners guide & Free Web Hosting!

canadadrugs

Post by canadadrugs »

Google is always a safe bet for most search queries, and most of the time the search will succeed on the first page of search results. Yahoo is also an excellent choice, and finds many things that Google does not have to search.

dipenmehta

Post by dipenmehta »

hi,
in present time lots of search engine available. but among all the search engine google is the best searh engine.google is the powerful search engine inspite of yahoo and bing is too good search engine

mintdesignnz

Post by mintdesignnz »

Google rules all the search engines with Yahoo! and Bing coming in at a far second and third places respectively. Google is king of all search engines.
Mint Design Website Design and SEO Christchurch - Offers quality web design, logo and graphic design, and SEO services

infoman66

Post by infoman66 »

I think that the Google search engine without equal. Nearly 70% of all search goes through Google ...

Yahoo is a directory of sites. I think that the Yahoo search engine is not in the true sense of the word ... However, almost 20% of users use Yahoo as a search engine ...

In third place was MSN with almost 9% of all search ...

The remaining 1% accounted for all the other search engines ...

hittler7795

Post by hittler7795 »

For me Google is the best.
I also like Bing & Yahoo.

frezbkr

Post by frezbkr »

I use Google the most.Yahoo is also good.There are some that are more specialized but I'm not too familiar with them.Google is always a safe bet for most search queries,and most of the time your search will be successful on the very first page of search results.

probafix

Post by probafix »

All search engines are good. i find information all of them. but the best one is Google. which is almost used in all over the world.
Profit is just a click away - packages available now >>> visit Profit.biz

watchedonlined

Post by watchedonlined »

for the best top 3 search engine is:

1. Google
2. Google
3. Google

--
is there anyone here still using Yahoo? LOL

cfoo

Post by cfoo »

google alway come 1st, and yahoo 2nd.

xiomarcorleone

Post by xiomarcorleone »

Yahoo is a portal on the front page of Google search engine only. Ask Google to Yahoo, such as fast yet Magazine Portal stype loading. You design the portal that takes a lot more time because of the style will be found. Some people think there is broadband everywhere and make a similar design. But in many cases they loose customers. 3G/4G Internet access to the sites is not as fast as desktops. Unless the site is designed for mobile or text based it loads slowly.

To return to the Yahoo search engine directory page that way because they are not going to lose more customers. If they do something like Google ads will be cut and so are the buyers and traders. They like it that focused on portals and directories are to avoid. If we do not like Yahoo or Google. It's business.