Facebook is best traffic sources.

Discuss all aspects of Social Media Marketing, including Social Bookmarking, Blogs, Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, Youtube, Linkedin, Digg and others.
jeffjohnson

Facebook is best traffic sources.

Postby jeffjohnson » Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:39 am

Social media such as Facebook is increasingly recognized as a very important facet of Internet marketing and it has long been Facebook’s interest for users to allow thesocial network to share as much as possible with advertisers.
The social networking site has suffered criticism this year because its privacy settings for users relating to third-party marketers were not explicit enough, and this Monday saw an unofficial ‘quit Facebook’ day in which it faced a possible mutiny as thousands of fans threatened to quit the site.
Of the site’s almost 500 million users, only around 30,000 actually carried out the threat of account deletion, and has been widely reported as a ‘flop’ in most media.
Whether or not Facebook will go on to further improve its privacy settings remains to be seen, but as the social network looks to increase revenue further through internet marketing by third parties it looks as though getting the balance exactly right is going to prove tricky. :roll:

cfoo

Re: Facebook is best traffic sources.

Postby cfoo » Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:21 am

It's a good traffic source, but can't say the best yet.

Dion

Postby Dion » Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:06 pm

With the number of users it has, Facebook is undeniably one of the best tools for internet marketing. Another site that marketers are using is Twitter. Although it has limited advertising tools, it is surely catching up with Facebook. Social networking sites like this are truly great innovations for marketing.

mateo503

Postby mateo503 » Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:27 am

yes i strongly agree, though there are still other ways to build traffic, Fb has more that a million users that can help and do backlink to your account.

markjoseph11

Postby markjoseph11 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:08 am

Facebook is great source of traffic but not the best source. For my sites google is the best source of traffic.

raman123

Postby raman123 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:48 am

How can i upload my conatct list from gmail to facebookk?.

Joseph James

Postby Joseph James » Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:21 am

I think now facebook has more traffic than google. Correct me if i am wrong.

David Cletis

Postby David Cletis » Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:31 am

facebook is the best way to increase the traffic on websites that increase the backlink of our websites.
Last edited by David Cletis on Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jeffjohnson

Postby jeffjohnson » Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:31 am

Ya. i do agree that facebook has lot of potential to increase traffic to your site as well as can bring lot of business if you target the facebook marketing campaingn in right direction.

nchrist

Postby nchrist » Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:07 am

I agree that facebook can boost you sites traffic because there are many people that are using facebook to interact and to promote their own site. But I think the success of using facebook or other social networking site depends on what you are promoting and how you use it. Stuff that would awaken the interest of users in any social networking site is the best way to get the best results.

vivi

Postby vivi » Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:54 am

Interested parties can contact a lot!
moncler outlet|
I am Happy to be here! Interested parties can contact a lot!
moncler jacket |

cmadison30

Postby cmadison30 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:47 am

Just like what everybody has mentioned, using facebook to promote your site or business is a good way. But you also have to make your post informative and interesting to grab other facebook users attention.

pro2pronetwork

Postby pro2pronetwork » Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:43 pm

A social networking site that has brought in a lot of leads for our business is linkedin.com

Anthony

Postby Anthony » Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:21 pm

Social media marketing is the best way to increase the traffic and get the high rank from google. It always working for a corporate message spreads from user to user. The internet provides a set of tools that will allow people to build business promotion, share information and collaborate on projects online.

Deep84

Postby Deep84 » Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:40 am

There's nod denying the fact that Facebook is the best and the biggest social media site, since it has a following of 500 million users. So if you can utilize it for promotion of site effectively, it can generate a substantial amount of traffic for you. Plus, another good thing is that you can connect with your users and get their valuable feedback.

Return to “Social Media Marketing”