Facebook increases traffic

Discuss all aspects of Social Media Marketing, including Social Bookmarking, Blogs, Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, Youtube, Linkedin, Digg and others.
bardmirna

Postby bardmirna » Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:45 am

When we say internet marketing and promoting your business, facebook is a guaranteed provider with this. Facebook has so many users that may find by as much as many business opportunities for every individual to even promote your business. Facebook is growing and I think that this is not slowing down. This is also one way of driving quick traffic to your website.

cfoo

Re: Facebook increases traffic

Postby cfoo » Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:50 pm

Facebook can help on traffic, but not really as effective as search engine traffic.

anilkumarsoppnox

Postby anilkumarsoppnox » Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:33 am

Can anyone explain me how to generate the traffic through facebook

entr3preneurial

Postby entr3preneurial » Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:01 am

I definitely agreed that facebook quickly drives website traffic because of its many users worldwide.

Elvin

Postby Elvin » Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:03 pm

Yes Facebook increases traffic to our site. It help to my website also.
Social media optimization is the best way to increase the traffic.

Regards

Samsachie

Postby Samsachie » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:23 am

Yes Facebook increases traffic to our site!
Most are using social networking services like Twitter, FB, LinkedIn, and emailing to bloggers and their websites to build up interest in their business promotions.

Marryaisha

Postby Marryaisha » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:33 am

Today Facebook is very effective tool for increasing traffic.
Many companies are using social media to promote their services to include Facebook (FB). Today, they are combining direct mail, emailing and FB pages to create a robust PR marketing program.

ursimrankhanna

Postby ursimrankhanna » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:18 am

Hi,

Face book is best social networking site. there is 50 million user per day in face book. its great resource for generate traffic for site.

RobertSchwarz

Postby RobertSchwarz » Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:57 am

As mentioned by other posters, the best way for a company to market themselves effectively over Facebook is to create a fan page for the company. By inviting people to "like" (join) this fan page you can spread the awareness of your company through the Facebook which is the largest social media platform in existence. By http://www.twago.com/expert/programmer/social/Create-Facebook-Application creating applications for your fan page you can update customers on new marketing campaigns, enhance customer loyalty through offering them Facebook-only promotions, and create a platform for more customer interaction through the abilitiy to receive feedback through your fan page.

Anyway, enough of my Facebook spiel, this is really a topic of which I am enthusiastic about!

MelbourneMarketing

Postby MelbourneMarketing » Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:28 pm

Facebook is indeed one of the best ways to generate more traffic for your website. However, it is not best for you to focus all your efforts on this. There are also other social networking sites that could help like Twitter and LinkedIn as well as social bookmarking sites like StumbleUpon, Digg and Delicious. Email marketing, SEO and traditional marketing techniques like direct mail and networking are also good ways to bring in more traffic to your site as well.

aqzseo

Postby aqzseo » Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:36 am

yes my friend Facebook increase your 10% traffic

Karan Singh

Postby Karan Singh » Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:15 am

Yes I do think facebook is really beneficial in getting traffic to the websites and all other social media websites are helpful in getting traffic.

Danny82

Postby Danny82 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:05 am

Facebook is certainly a great tool for driving traffic to your site. It's important to leverage your network. You need to be active and interact with them – visit the profiles of people who have followed you, engage with them, take part in their groups and provide useful information.
Dan
agency:2 - the social media agency

David27

Postby David27 » Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:00 pm

You are telling true and I completely agree with you.

David Cletis

Postby David Cletis » Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:25 am

FaceBook is a social networking site and you can get a lot of people connecting to you on this site. If you are thinking you can get this much traffic on your site too, you have to wait for years and have to do efforts to make your site popular Then there might be chances that you can get some traffic to your site.

Return to “Social Media Marketing”