Review Needed

For discussion of general Search Engine Optimization, not specific to any engine.
RegistryExpert

Review Needed

Post by RegistryExpert »

Hi friends,

I have recently launched a review site at www.softwarereviewboffin.com. I would appreciate your expert comments about the website. What SEO steps should I take to improve its page rank?

Thanks for your effort in advance.
Avis Vowell
Registry Clearner Software Expert - Software Review Boffin
Top Registry Cleaners

overstocked

Re: Review Needed

Post by overstocked »

First off lose the silly looking guy, unless you were going for that look. Really you are using gel font that clash with the feel of the site. It makes the site seem a little cheesy and disjointed. Remember the legitimacy of your site is at stake and unless you want people to be skeptical , you should keep the site classy and simple.
Look here for local seo so you can get all the information you need today!

RegistryExpert

Post by RegistryExpert »

jhonsean wrote:I would suggest that you should optimize your site first by Off and On Page Optimization and do link building activities to your site to improve its page rankings in google search.
Thanks for your valueable comments. I am relatively new to SEO tasks. link building is clear and I am doing it. But, can you please elaborate off and on page optimization. How can I do that?
Avis Vowell
Top Registry Cleaners

RegistryExpert

Post by RegistryExpert »

overstocked wrote:First off lose the silly looking guy, unless you were going for that look. Really you are using gel font that clash with the feel of the site. It makes the site seem a little cheesy and disjointed. Remember the legitimacy of your site is at stake and unless you want people to be skeptical , you should keep the site classy and simple.
That is really a good point. I shall discuss the graphics with my graphic designer. Thanks once again.
Avis Vowell
Top Registry Cleaners

RegistryExpert

Post by RegistryExpert »

mattsteel008 wrote:It makes the site seem a little cheesy and disjointed. Remember the legitimacy of your site is at stake and unless you want people to be skeptical , you should keep the site classy and simple.
Thanks mattsteel008 for your comments. The same was pointed out earlier and has been communicated to graphics designer.

Any other comments?
Avis Vowell
Top Registry Cleaners

louis2609

Post by louis2609 »

Hi, I have just reviewed your site. In my opinion, it looks nice, but i think you should redesign to make it more colorful, more interesting visitors. I feel a little bit boring when I surf on your site. I am sorry about that. :)