Google Launches Instant Preview

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
stripey

Re: Google Launches Instant Preview

Post by stripey »

This will affect long tail keywords... Top 1 to 3 rankings are very important that's why hiring an SEO firm or freelancer is a must.

rusty_theron11

Post by rusty_theron11 »

I have heard about it.
It will improve work quality of Keywords search.

VladTepes

Post by VladTepes »

Another the same applications started by Bing.. it will surely has effect on traffic and visitors as more appealing website design will have advantage..
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.

bigseo

Post by bigseo »

I also noted that Instant Previews, which can load preview results in less than one-tenth of a second, provides a graphic overview of a search result and highlights the most relevant sections, making finding the right page as quick and easy as flipping through a magazine.

marshlnutan

Post by marshlnutan »

This leave affect long tail words... Top 1 to 3 rankings are identical important that's why employing an SEO firm or freely is a must.

bloomtools

Post by bloomtools »

How it will affect the long tail keyword ranking ? Has Google announce anything regarding this ?

puti1

Post by puti1 »

I have surveyed some folks about their search behaviors and the answers so far have been that people mostly still press the search button even though the instant suggestions were presented to them. But more time will be needed to see if there will be any significant impact to the search behaviors. If it happened, then the adwords keyword tool will be impacted as well..and so will the keywords that we have been targeting or will be targeting..Only time will tell i believe..

tokopiyama

Post by tokopiyama »

it only works in google.com ??

Coz in google.co.id there isn't any google preview yet....
Tokopiyama.com merupakan toko baju tidur online terlengkap dari mulai anak kecil hingga dewasa dengan harga terjangkau