2 Effective Ways to Build Blog Backlinks

For discussion of general Search Engine Optimization, not specific to any engine.
chriskrich878

2 Effective Ways to Build Blog Backlinks

Postby chriskrich878 » Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:07 pm

Do you want to boost your blog in Google?! You can give your blog a huge kick by backlinking with other websites. I know this isn't new news, but so many people forget to build strong and relevant backlinks to their websites. I'd like to give you some important tips, and helpful ideas to give your blog that kick it needs!

Here's 10 tips to build backlinks to your blog:

1. Search Out A BackLink Tool

In order to build backlinks for your blog, you'll need a backlink tool or service that will help you find backlinks. There's lots of great tools out there to cut down the workload of finding backlinks. BackLink Agent is easy to use, you just enter your keywords and select the type of links you want to find - and BackLink Agent does all the work for you!

2. Relevant & Related Websites

Now that you're finding backlinks for your bog, there's two types of backlinks for your blog - and I call them the two R's:

Karan Singh

Re: 2 Effective Ways to Build Blog Backlinks

Postby Karan Singh » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:58 am

I don't find any tips in your post.

hellyjoshep

Postby hellyjoshep » Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:43 am

There's lots of great tools out there to cut down the workload of finding backlinks. BackLink Agent is easy to use, you just enter your keywords and select the type of links you want to find. These all are great to know about it.

myndconsulting
Location: Unit 5, G/F, Landco Corporate Center, Bajada, Davao City, Philippines

Postby myndconsulting » Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:15 am

these are pretty basic stuff, if you're building back links you're going to need tools for it as expected and relevant websites,links are always the good for back links as long as they give you the quality links you need. these are pretty basic infos.thanks anyways.

yao847zi

Postby yao847zi » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:50 am

i am a little confused from your post

Return to “SEO Forum”