what is Black hat SEO?

For discussion of general Search Engine Optimization, not specific to any engine.
infomesh

what is Black hat SEO?

Postby infomesh » Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:12 pm

Hi all,

what is black hat seo? and what are the black hat seo techniques? can anybody provide me the information regarding this ?

thanks in advance.

pedmills

Re: what is Black hat SEO?

Postby pedmills » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:56 am

Black hat SEO techniques are unethical SEO methods that are equipped to get higher page ranks in search engines.It breaks search engine rules and regulations.Black hat SEO basically is a short-sighted solution to a long-term problem, which is creating a Web site that provides both a great user experience and all that goes with that.

Aqua

Postby Aqua » Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:03 am

mostly the main sample of blackhat is link farm and keyword stuffing and that 2 techniques can be combined and we can call spamming...

zubayrcorleone

Postby zubayrcorleone » Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:55 am

There end result (higher ranking) to complete many ways, but it should be understood that you're probably setting yourself up the exact opposite (low-ranking and / remove search engines from the list) to be. In fact the history behind the search engine algorithms nineties that "smart" were not starts. Like anything else, if there is a way to cheat the system, people of course (s) will find a way to do so. Many webmasters and "adult" websites in the world were especially. It was stupid, you a given keyword or two or three on a given page and then (sometimes hundreds of times) but the engine made repeated believe that this page was really important to see that with websites. You or the very bottom and on top of pages or blocks of text you want to see the page of text, usually the same color as the background that you will not read the text until you can highlight. The funny thing is that you can still find websites like this today. Yet fun, their strategy will be effective in some of these websites, no matter how they are pronounced.

Karan Singh

Postby Karan Singh » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:06 am

In simple layman language black hat is an illegal way of SEO.

aqzseo

Postby aqzseo » Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:36 am

Seo Company India
black hat seo is the apposite work of webmaster terms

vstrategy

Postby vstrategy » Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:44 am

In general there are many SEO methods that you can apply to your website to have a good ranking and to have more back links. however, be sure that you only apply those method that will assure your website to have a good ranking and will never be banned in any search engine.
Here are some exciting tips, just visit us
Gambling Guides

infomesh

Postby infomesh » Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:06 am

Thanks a lot for the useful information

alchemyquiz

Postby alchemyquiz » Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:25 pm

It is an SEO strategy that disobey the rules.... Black hat SEo for me is not that effective.,.

IT Staffing

Postby IT Staffing » Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:20 am

There's no denying that, from time to time, I'm a little dirty. Yes, I dabble in some questionable techniques when it comes to Internet marketing.

Having said that, I think many of us dabble in some sort of "questionable" technique from time to time; the only difference is perception. What is black hat to me is different than your perception and vice versa.

Some golden rules shouldn't be broken, and what can be learned from the rest of this article certainly crosses the line. It isn't something I would ever do nor would I suggest anyone do. If you learn one thing from this, it would be to ensure you're protected and always try to be one step ahead of your competition, if you can think of a weakness they could exploit -- fix it.

One thing I always try and do, however, is make something valuable -- something the user will love. I strongly believe this is key to success online. It's the willpower, not the tools, right?

I talk to a lot of people online in the *hat world -- I mentor, I learn, rarely am I shocked. Until recently.

milllsgerry

Postby milllsgerry » Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:00 pm

Black hat SEO is the process by which you achieve SERPS placement using tactics that are completely unethical.Blackhat SEO focuses on earning money without even trying to provide any value to the visitors.Black Hat Seo they said that it can help your site to rank on SERP in short period of time.I think some times these Black hat SEO techniques affect our sites badly.

signity

Postby signity » Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:10 am

All the techniques which are used to fooling around the search engines in an unethical manner is known as black hat seo. Keyword stuffing, invisible text, link farming are the common techniques used in black hat seo.

disolmodo78

Postby disolmodo78 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:31 am

Black hat SEO techniques are wrong SEO methods that are fitted out to get higher page ranks in search engines.

IT Staffing

Postby IT Staffing » Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:16 am

Black Hat search engine optimization is customarily defined as techniques that are used to get higher search rankings in an unethical manner. These black hat SEO techniques usually include one or more of the following characteristics:

* breaks search engine rules and regulations
* creates a poor user experience directly because of the black hat SEO techniques utilized on the Web site
* unethically presents content in a different visual or non-visual way to search engine spiders and search engine users.

ssb_x

Postby ssb_x » Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:07 am

black hat SEO is the things you shouldn't do when yu do a SEO for an web site

Return to “SEO Forum”