What is Document Sharing?

For discussion of general Search Engine Optimization, not specific to any engine.
jesicawillss

What is Document Sharing?

Post by jesicawillss »

I want to know about document sharing and its relation with SEO. Can you please tell me that what is SEO? And what is its role in SEO? And how it is helpful in SEO?

bestwebsitedesigner

Re: What is Document Sharing?

Post by bestwebsitedesigner »

Document sharing is sharing the documents with other users, where you give the permission. There are certain websites on internet, where you can upload the document and give the people whom you want to share the document with the link for that. Its does not have any effect, or anything to do with SEO.

But, there is something that is somewhat related to Document sharing and related to SEO. There are some websites like Scribd, where you can upload documents with titles and people who search with that title will be made available with your document. The way to use it is to give backlinks on the document and make it useful for SERP results.

Kyrie

Post by Kyrie »

i haven't tried this one, file or document sharing can start a fraud or duplication of content....

tildenborow

Post by tildenborow »

There are several content of document sharing in all these there are several things can be possible it can be provided so many things which is great to know about it. It is one of the duplication content.

IntegratedS

Post by IntegratedS »

I have not heard before... Thanx for sharing this information..

signity

Post by signity »

Its just sharing of your documents with other users on the internet whom you'll give privileges. Yes sometime it become beneficial for you by direct or indirect way by generating traffic for you site as described above by others..

decdevid

Post by decdevid »

A feature supported by many desktop videoconferencing systems that allows participants at both ends of a videoconference to view and edit the same computer document.

bloomtools

Post by bloomtools »

Hello.......

Document sharing is a feature supported by many desktop videoconferencing systems that allows participants at both ends of a video conference to view and edit the same computer document.

johndonald

Post by johndonald »

As per my knowledge, document sharing is a feature supported by many desktop videoconferencing systems that allows participants at both ends of a video conference to view and edit the same computer document.