Google links

For discussion of Link building methods.
chandubsht

Google links

Postby chandubsht » Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:20 am

HI
Every body
I would like to know that , how can we create good link which are accepted by google .
Do any body can tell me about the exact parameters to follow and have our links accepted by google

Thanks

Kyrie

Re: Google links

Postby Kyrie » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:04 am

building quality backlinks are not that easy... but be sure that every time that you're doing link building, you should post it on the niche categories on directories, and on blog comments/forum posting be sure that if you're going to answer on the thread it should be related to the topic...

chandubsht

Postby chandubsht » Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:15 am

Thanks buddy , But i would like to know more about quality parameters . That are in real accepted by google search engine as a backlinks

MelbourneMarketing

Postby MelbourneMarketing » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:10 pm

chandubsht wrote:Thanks buddy , But i would like to know more about quality parameters . That are in real accepted by google search engine as a backlinks

I think most of us are really just doing guess work when it comes to the quality parameters used by Google for quality and acceptable backlinks. But, if you will base everything on white hat SEO tactics and go for sites that do not only have high PR but are also authoritative and credible, then you will not do so bad. Authoritativeness and credibility can be gauged through the information they give out on their websites. You can also see this through their social presence or the communities that they are part of. If they are getting great comments and are well respected, then you can believe that these websites will give you the best backlinks you can get.

pinkiverma

Postby pinkiverma » Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:14 am

Through relevant links you can get position in Google :mrgreen:

forumseo

Postby forumseo » Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:20 am

Hello friend,
Google likes only popular sites which have more good backlinks, PR, site performance and etc otherwise google start the crawling process from the previous crawling report. So post your content in top social bookmarking sites such as delicious, digg, rediff, jumptag and etc. It is the best way to find your site links by google
with regards,
Siva.
Online Marriage site- India. Free registration! Add your profile to receive matches

Return to “Link Building”