Ranking Effect

For discussion of general Search Engine Optimization, not specific to any engine.
realbellezza1

Ranking Effect

Post by realbellezza1 »

If i do not post neither Blogs nor SMO's, & if i only post articles for a website, then does my website ranking will affect. How can i boost my ranking only through article submission and Directory Submissions.
Plz help me.

Commercials4lawyers
http://www.commercials4lawyers.com

lexus1717

Re: Ranking Effect

Post by lexus1717 »

why you are far to SMO's and other thing..any waz only article submission will affect more interestingly SMO's*forum posting along with blog commenting gives enough traffic to your site

Kyrie

Post by Kyrie »

ranking for SERP or Page Ranking??

if page ranking, it may help you a lot.... because, link building can make your website increase it's page ranking, but on SERP ranking, it may help you but not that much...

amitmax

Post by amitmax »

I have personal experience form articles and I can say No.Article submission ll give you some results but it ll take so much time.So try another techniques as well.
Thanks!

lojogroup

Post by lojogroup »

Try all the techniques of SEO. Starting from directory submission, article submission, blog posting , forum posting and social media marketing etc.

realbellezza1

Post by realbellezza1 »

lexus1717 wrote:why you are far to SMO's and other thing..any waz only article submission will affect more interestingly SMO's*forum posting along with blog commenting gives enough traffic to your site
My Client only want article submission and Directory Submission. No blogs & no SMO's. And he want his site on top 10 in google.com
How its possible? Can any one help me.

bruceruler

Post by bruceruler »

All this is meaningless without a large-scale test. The nature of randomness is to be random. Besides, I always felt the "per player" implies per session. Not when you are on a server for 45 minutes, never give points to this server again, it would be stupid.

Rick Mutajer

Post by Rick Mutajer »

put your links in web directories having PR greater than your site,blog and forum commenting and social marketing

stacey

Post by stacey »

TIPS: Submit the unique quality content in the Article website it will help to rank better in the search engine.

lojogroup

Post by lojogroup »

Yes, with unique quality content put links to relevant inner pages for your website in author resource of the articles. It will help the visitors and search engines to get relevant information.

bobkerry

Post by bobkerry »

As mus as you contribute it will affect on the ranking either positively or negatively. so it is better to give your best shot

lojogroup

Post by lojogroup »

If you are contributing in ethical way it will help you.
Unethical promotion will put negative impact.
So promote the website with ethical SEO techniques.