What is Landing Page Optimization?

For discussion of general Search Engine Optimization, not specific to any engine.
michaelvk

What is Landing Page Optimization?

Post by michaelvk »

Hi,

For example, My site having only 5 pages. I am getting more visitors for my home page.How can i do landing page optimization.
thanks,

nchrist

Re: What is Landing Page Optimization?

Post by nchrist »

Hi. Make your landing page more user friendly. The more easy it looks for the viewers the more they gonna stay in your page. And also, try to drag them to go to other pages of your site. Encourage them by saying there are a lot of more interesting stuff inside of your site.

Yuri

Post by Yuri »

Landing page optimization is a part of a broader internet marketing process called conversion optimization or conversion rate optimization.

John Dale

Post by John Dale »

Landing pages - the two schools of thought

Experts will tell you that a landing page should be wholly and solely dedicated to one offer, and nothing else. Others will say that it's good to provide easy access to other areas of your site and mention other offers in case the visitor isn't interested in the main offer.

The right way for you to go will be down to experimentation, but my general view is that if you are using PPC advertising to drive clients to a specific offer, then writing a dedicated page with little mention of anything else is the best strategy. After all, PPC ads are usually very targeted, so traffic from this source will be quite focused.

VladTepes

Post by VladTepes »

Well, think of you are visitor of your site and looking for more explanations or convincing information about your services, put those links on side bar, top bar, bottom bar or even on the body of your content, in appropriate words/phrases.
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.

hiromica

Post by hiromica »

The keyword of the homepage must be unique to other sites, so that it can rank good to search engine. moreover, it can easily be rank up.
Here are some exciting tips, just visit us
online cas1n0

James77

Post by James77 »

Landing page optimization (LPO) is part of a marketing process Internet at large, called conversion optimization or conversion rate optimization (CRO) in order to improve the percentage of visitors who become potential customers and clients.

callum

Post by callum »

The landing page should be simple, quick load, informative, attractive etc. To prepare perfect landing page you may use landing page optimization tool. These tools are easy to use and help to create perfect landing page.