how many back links required to improve PR for a website???

For discussion of general Search Engine Optimization, not specific to any engine.
bachi4u

how many back links required to improve PR for a website???

Postby bachi4u » Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:27 pm

hi guys can any one suggest me how many backlinks need to improve my website page rank especially in google ... currently my site is having PR 0 wants to increase my PR... i have no idea abt how many back links needed to be generate in a month to get good PR... and some one said too much submission of back links may cause harm to the site... is it true?????

davidhuynh88

Re: how many back links required to improve PR for a website

Postby davidhuynh88 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:31 am

I think you should build back links as much as possible. The back links are very important to improve PR for website. I often build about 50 back links per day for my website.

SanWay

Postby SanWay » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:12 am

Well, the quality and quantity of backlinks do matter but in general their number should be as many as at your competitors. If you want to be the first, this number should be bigger.

bobkerry

Postby bobkerry » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:19 pm

For improving the PR of your site, i thing as much backlinks as you can gain it is best. Number or quantity is not specific but it should be the best worl

vstrategy

Postby vstrategy » Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:21 am

You need many back links to your site. Back links that is do follow. Your site must be reputable in order to rank high to search engine.
Here are some exciting tips, just visit us
Gambling Guides

edinburgh

Postby edinburgh » Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:11 am

Create more backlink because by creating more backlink you can get High PR so there should be quality as well as quantity in your backlink will improve High PR that for sure..

AStateOfLogic

Postby AStateOfLogic » Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:07 pm

I wouldn't be able to tell you the exact number but I can say to keep building. The more the better. Although a link from say a PR6 website would be great I wouldn't turn down 100 links from a PR1 site.
Find DUI defense attorneys and your DUI state laws at DUI Legal Defense Attorneys.

infomesh

Postby infomesh » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:21 am

it doesn't matter how many back links u have, what matters is how many quality backlinks are there ? for that u have to do a lot of link building.

Justinpage

Postby Justinpage » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:28 am

There are no specific numbers of backlinks for a website to rank. It is actually depends on the quality of the backlinks. Remember that quality is better than quantity, but it takes extra effort to find a site with good quality. But it is worthy than having a thousand backlinks with no quality. Try to write a unique and good quality article. It may help you to get good quality backlinks to help your site.

James77

Postby James77 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:13 am

There is no any targeted number of back links to get pr. How much back link is doesn't matter, important thing is how much quality back links you getting for your site.

I like to share another way to get PC :

You have to Optimize your website in a proper way. Do proper on-page and off-page optimization. Manage content, updated unique and fresh content of your site on regular basis. Increase your website backlinks (quality backlinks). Do Directory submission, RSS submission, Article submission, Guest posting, doffollow blog commenting, Social Bookmarking. After doing this your targeting keywords will be getting ranking in google. Once your keywords come in good ranking in Google, then your website's visitors definitely increased. And after all these process whenever Google doing updation of PR, Google definitely give you PR.

Thank You...

simmonpaul

Postby simmonpaul » Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:45 am

Keyword ranking is not depend upon number of backlinks.It is depend upon quality backlinks,relevancy of website etc..

terencecoza

Postby terencecoza » Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:00 pm

It is not about quantity, it is about quality. Get banklinks from high rank websites and to your niche for you to improve the pagerank of your website..

sherlyroger86

Postby sherlyroger86 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:42 am

Nice topic! I really like this topic. I have learn lots of new things that will be very helpful for my website ranking.
Thanks you so much for providing such a nice information.

Return to “SEO Forum”