Does Forum Signature Helps SEO?

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Cytheria

Re: Does Forum Signature Helps SEO?

Postby Cytheria » Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:03 am

Yes, forum signatures CAN help SEO, but not all the time (depends on the forum, relevancy, and how popular the site is), and while you may be able to get a large number of backlinks from each comment, they aren't as powerful as other types of backlinks.

Forums that you can see the google and yahoo bots on as the online users are usually a good sign.Rolex replica
Last edited by Cytheria on Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cytheria

Postby Cytheria » Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:55 am

Well first of all, I won't tell you many forums, because I mean, I had to work for them, by spending hours online looking for them. I can give you one, http://www.webmasterground.com.

As far as relevancy, well it depends on your niche. In my niche, there arent many forums, and the few that are always ban me. In my experience, the only forums that allow you a signature (to promote your website) are SEO ones, like this forum. The rest generally frown upon it unless you do it in secret and be safe about it by letting your posts age before adding a signature.

By popular sites I mean those with high traffic (Alexa rank) and high Page Rank. Those will definitely have more importance with google and get your links indexed faster. For example, this website, forum.submitexpress.com has a very good Alexa rank, but a google PR of 0, which might mean google wont index the links that fast or give this site a high priority.

You can find a website's alexa and page rank through various means, i use a simple addon in firefox that shows me.

Forum.Fachseminare

Postby Forum.Fachseminare » Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:05 am

I do think that forum signatures help. However, quality content and a seo-friendly site are even more important in my opinion.

Mug

Postby Mug » Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:48 am

I think they will make a difference but not by a lot. If you look at the backlinks of the top sites for "SEO" you will see most of them will have signature links from forums.digitalpoint.com. There are a lot of rubbish posts and duplicates but you will find the odd relevant post.

Loginbd

Postby Loginbd » Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:36 am

If forum is do follow then it will help you for creating back link and if the forum is no-follow forum then it can increase your site visitor. So, forum signature helps SEO.

stacey

Postby stacey » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:41 pm

My Lists:
seoanalytic.com/forum , forums.digitalpoint.com ,warriorforum.com.

Give the relevant answers in the forum.

nchrist

Postby nchrist » Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:37 am

Yes, signatures in forums can help in SEO. It can bring you backlinks from dofollow forums.

bloomtools

Postby bloomtools » Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:32 am

Yes, forum signature definitely helps seo. You can get lot of dofollow backlinks from relevant forum which will help you to increase PR and SERP as well.

Justinpage

Postby Justinpage » Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:39 pm

Forum signature really helps in SEO, because it is the only way for you to get backlinks from forums. But you can only get backlinks if your post is relevant to the thread and if it is helpful to the reader.

jonnyhardbaked

Postby jonnyhardbaked » Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:03 pm

Yeah forum signature really helps. It will allow readers to visit your site by clicking your signature.

doreengonzales

Postby doreengonzales » Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:21 pm

Yes, it helps SEO. Through signatures, you can generate backlinks from it.

snagerries

Postby snagerries » Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:05 am

Forum signature helps a lot. It not only drives some quality traffic but it also helps in getting good rankings..

macwintech

Postby macwintech » Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:16 pm

Yes the forum signatures are very helpful and it always gets good back links. You can findout more by contacting some experts.
Mac Repair Hong Kong

Thanks
MacWin Technology - Onsite Computer Repair Services company of Hong Kong Call 64037272 visit
Computer Repair Hong Kong

john jake

Postby john jake » Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:11 am

Hi

I am trying to build links for [url][/url] and have been trying to do it by submitting to search engines about 4 months ago. I am using trafic travis to show me my current number of backlinks but according to this program I have around 200 in yahoo and 0 in google. What can i do to increase my number of google backlinks for free?

czh20110418 :lol:

goldybedi

Postby goldybedi » Tue May 03, 2011 5:23 am

Yes. Signature helps in SEO.

Return to “Google”