Google Algorithm Change

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
jesicawillss

Google Algorithm Change

Post by jesicawillss »

Google has changed its algorithm. But, I want to know this changes from SEO point of view. How you are seeing this change to your SEO practice? And tell me more about Google's Algo. for other SEO tactics.

ujju

Re: Google Algorithm Change

Post by ujju »

hey guys,

Is there any changes..I am not aware of this thing. Please let me also know if any :?:

North London Van Hire

YooHee

Post by YooHee »

yeah, unlike before that after few (2 or 3) months you they can show results on your page ranking or backlinks, and i think mostly of the websites (directorie, social bookmarking, etc.) are not that SEO friendly websites...
All you need to know about you Social Security Card

profseoindia

Post by profseoindia »

I think Jessica is asking for Google Panda which Google have announced few months back. Google panda's main intense to stop the spaming. It is more focus on Content.
Become Guest Blogger @ Org Info Com

VladTepes

Post by VladTepes »

Google been updating and searching and testing ways to make their algorithm and search results better. This Google practice been dictating the do's and dont's of SEO world, aiming for better webmaster & SEO practice in more ethical ways.
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.

Castle Blaire

Post by Castle Blaire »

Google update their algorithm and still the main objective is to eliminate poor and low quality sites. And mostly, sites that has a duplicate content with other sites got hit by the update. Google once more prove that they need quality content to get your site listed in their top results.

gapinfotech

Post by gapinfotech »

In a repeat of March/April, Google sent out a large number of unnatural link warnings via Google Webmaster Tools. In a complete turn-around, they then announced that these new warnings may not actually represent a serious problem.

Wishbone

Post by Wishbone »

More and more updates as well as ideas on how tighter Google algorithm right now that people should serious comply with.
Garmin Astro GPS Dog Tracking Systems - check out for tips and features to maximize its use .

karthickpearl

Post by karthickpearl »

As everyone say Google just evolves their algo. Nevertheless they always wanted to get rid of poor quality sites in their search results.
Watch the latest trailers:
PA 4 Trailer

furniture

Post by furniture »

i think they changed everything in algorithm :roll:

bernardwalkerr

Post by bernardwalkerr »

The Penguin update rolled out April 24, 2012.Penguin Update takes 3 factors into consideration for a penalty:

Ratio of Exact Match Anchor Text in Poor Quality Article
Ratio of Bad Links coming from autoapprove, non-moderated blogs
Ratio of No real On-site Activity by any visitors compared to inbound links

TowerSteel

Post by TowerSteel »

It seems that google didn't changed much.

rachelsjohnas

Post by rachelsjohnas »

Alorithm is not changed. Google just add something in their algorithm. When the accessible talks about your cast through amusing media, for example, Google takes notice.

Pereve79

Post by Pereve79 »

Google+ Is a social networking sites same like Facebook, twitter and all social networking sites where we are creating our profile and sharing our updates, Our pictures and many more.