Which is the Best Technique to boost SERP on Search Engine?

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
kevinpit7

Which is the Best Technique to boost SERP on Search Engine?

Post by kevinpit7 »

I have confusion about a techniques which are using in SEO. There are so many techniques but I think there's some technique which highly used by most of e marketers. So guys can you tell me about that techniques of SEO.
AVIS CAR RENTAL SERVICE FOR KENYA, AFRICA
Car Rental Kenya

jonnyhardbaked

Re: Which is the Best Technique to boost SERP on Search Engi

Post by jonnyhardbaked »

You can do on page optimization with quality link building. If you don't want to spend too much time in building links, you can only do blog commenting, forum posting, social bookmarking and article writing.

VladTepes

Post by VladTepes »

Most of SEO techniques can give good rankings for any site, as long as they are done properly and effectively.. Social networking is very trendy nowadays, look for more helpful resources...
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.

John23

Post by John23 »

Quality on-page optimization with Do Follow back links generation will boost your ranking in search engine.
▌Lowest Priced Dedicated Servers
▌24/7 Dynamic Support | Call at 1.888.734.9320
▌Managed Server and Dedicated Hosting by DedicatedNOW

Justinpage

Post by Justinpage »

I suggest you to do link building methods for better rankings. But if you don't want to spend too much time in building links, you can only choose social bookmarking, forum posting and blog commenting. These three are good in gaining good quality backlinks.

tim619

Post by tim619 »

I have tested that building high quality and high pr dofollow backlinks is an efficient way to boost the SERP, specially blog commenting benefits the most.

doreengonzales

Post by doreengonzales »

Well, the best technique you can do to boost your SERP in search engines is you should continue optimizing your site very well. An effective SEO campaign is resulting to a good ranking position.

Besen1965

Re: Which is the Best Technique to boost SERP on Search Engine?

Post by Besen1965 »

You should update the sitemap once there's any change on your website's page structure.