Country domain name suggestion

Domain Names are an important part of SEO. Discuss anything domain name related from registration to grabbing expired domains.
fujita

Country domain name suggestion

Postby fujita » Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:43 am

Hi friends,
We want to start our website into japan, so we planned to go for country related domain name, but my domain.jp and domain.co.jp both were taken, what should i do? I want to retain my brand name, so i cant able go another possibility? Friends if you have any ideas regarding this please tell.
thanks,
Best
TeamZco
Mobile app developers
Zco.com

swtpub

Re: Country domain name suggestion

Postby swtpub » Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:34 am

In need of .jp domains. i suggest xnynz. they provide these domains with affordable cost

nataliediaz123

Postby nataliediaz123 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:51 am

fujita wrote:Hi friends,
We want to start our website into japan, so we planned to go for country related domain name, but my domain.jp and domain.co.jp both were taken, what should i do? I want to retain my brand name, so i cant able go another possibility? Friends if you have any ideas regarding this please tell.
thanks,

Try to get a domain name with some suffix or prefix, to make it a little bit different from the other one.

stuartthomas

Postby stuartthomas » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:23 am

Hi,

Use short brand name
Not use any underscore and dashes.
NO Use EMD ( Exact match domain)
Use TLD (Top level domain)

Thanks,
software development Australia

SabineVermeer

Postby SabineVermeer » Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:41 am

fujita wrote:Hi friends,
thanks,

You could also contact the websites and ask them if they are interested in selling the domainname :wink:

Return to “Domain Names Forum”