4 Tips for Post-Panda SEO

For discussion of general Search Engine Optimization, not specific to any engine.
nisha

4 Tips for Post-Panda SEO

Post by nisha »

Google Panda Update 2.2, the latest update by Google to their search engine ranking system has hit the rankings and affected search results of millions of websites across the globe. This update by Google is targeted to downplay content farms and websites which have heavy amounts of duplicate pages
The new Panda updates have turned many SEO heads as we try to understand what the implications are for our websites and blog. Google purpose is to create a high quality search experience for all searchers who tap in their search queries looking for the perfect content. Additionally, Google wants to deliver this experience quickly and efficiently and award high-quality sites. To quote Google directly:
Tip 1: Streamline Your Site and Optimize for Fast and Efficient Load Times
Sites that are hastily thrown together usually pay the price down the road. Put enough time into planning your site structure to insure proper placement of content. Google tends to favor sites that are snappy, quick, and fast
Tip 2: Employ Behavioral Design to Deliver a Compelling User Experience
Employ behavioral design best practices to your site so it has a fluid navigational structure that helps users easily find what they are looking for. . Then design your site so that it delivers on what you have learned. Also, identify the kind of content your audience really wants and make plans to provide it. Keyword research can be a great tool to learn more about your audience, their needs To do this you must take the time to learn about your audience, interview them, get inside their head, and anticipate what they need and how they make decisions
Tip 3: Instill Trust in Your Visitors and Become the Authority on Your Topic
If your site is cited or called out by others as an authoritative source, then you are headed in the right direction.
This one is important for sites that are medical, legal, or otherwise consultative in nature, especially if they are e-commerce enabled. Users should see symbols that relay a safe environment for credit card purchases and a sense of confidentiality with sensitive visitor data. Furthermore Visitors need to feel they can trust that you will not lead them astray and take advantage of them.
Tip 4: Measure, Analyze, and Modify
Take time to study visitor activity on your site. Do your visitors spend a reasonable amount of time on your site or does your site have a high bounce rate? Maybe your site overall has great performance but you have a few pages that have low performance. Consider ditching them or improving them. You want all of your pages to be firing on all cylinders. Are your visitors browsing multiple pages throughout your site or do they tend to just look at one or two?

computeruser26

Re: 4 Tips for Post-Panda SEO

Post by computeruser26 »

Hey thanks for the post. I am looking for more tips about implementing SEO. Do you know where I can get more useful information?

matipad

Post by matipad »

One simple tip is have good unique and quality content on website. This content should be very relevant to core business of website.

Google panda only target low quality contents websites....

lojogroup

Post by lojogroup »

Thanks for tips and the panda updates. I have heard about the panda updates but not know much of the same. The information will be helpful for webmasters. That means we need to keep quality and unique content with the site optimized.

VladTepes

Post by VladTepes »

Good points here, getting the appeal of your customers is a must with this latest update, especially they implement that Google +1 to measure how people like your site..
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.

nanv

Post by nanv »

Good tips! I think one must now pay attention on such tips after Google Panda Update.. Its a good sharing.

lizatailor23

Post by lizatailor23 »

Thanks for sharing the good tips. I added good content isn't enough, It needs to be great content.

jaywebdev

Post by jaywebdev »

Thanks for reminding me this tip # 2...

But still I have a question? It is a website that using more flash player is not good in optimizing website?

Click SSL

Post by Click SSL »

Great to find this post. This is well require and very important tip for all seo guys.
Thanks for sharing such a useful information with us.
| Secure Unlimited Sub-Domains with Wildcard SSL from ClickSSL.com

myseopandit

Post by myseopandit »

Google updated its algorithm to penalize sites who are using duplicate content and site made only for adsense. So avoid using duplicate content and more adsense.

nanv

Post by nanv »

Tips are looking good to follow and I must appreciate that after Google Panda update its must necessary to apply in such way, I likes the tip #4 very much as after this change its now essential to put such thing in action.

madhusmita

Post by madhusmita »

Thanks for sharing the Post.According to the Panda update, Quality is more important.So, we need to give priority to what ever we post.This should be followed both in On page and also Off page methods.

nisha

Post by nisha »

this is very nice tips and thanks for sheering with us

Ken Peterson

Post by Ken Peterson »

Nice post , thanks for sharing useful information.

solidtrustpay

Post by solidtrustpay »

Ya I know panda 2.2 but you providing more detail and I have suggest every one improve your site content and don’t copy duplicate content. You using duplicate content for bad effect your site. So I have suggest improve seo activity and use unique content.