Confusion about Google webmaster

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
mellg

Confusion about Google webmaster

Postby mellg » Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:53 am

Hello Friends,

My name is Mell Gibson, I have a little but confusion about Google webmaster tool. Actually there were some bugs on my website. I solved when I found out, after 3-4 days I checked my webmaster accounts but unfortunately it wasn't updated by google, does anyone know about google webmaster update frequency? I'm really worried about it and also my site ranking dropped about this. Expert help appreciated.

Thanks

VladTepes

Re: Confusion about Google webmaster

Postby VladTepes » Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:29 pm

Did you resubmit too your ml sitemap? Adjusting crawling rate for your site may help too..
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.

mellg

Postby mellg » Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:03 pm

VladTepes wrote:Did you resubmit too your ml sitemap? Adjusting crawling rate for your site may help too..

Ya I regenerated & also resubmitted xml sitemap in google webmaster, but nothing was updated after that.

jackmarker

Postby jackmarker » Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:38 am

Resubmit your sitemap but make sure your all web site URLs should be proper and live.
RapidSSL Certificate, & Thawte SSL123 at the Cheapest price from RapidSSLonline.com

mellg

Postby mellg » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:39 pm

jackmarker wrote:Resubmit your sitemap but make sure your all web site URLs should be proper and live.

I checked all static pages are perfect but the pages are not in my control which become itself by search queries.

hutbephotmb

Postby hutbephotmb » Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:38 am

Hello, update your sitemap and proceed to use fetch in google search consol to google update faster offline.

Depending on the area where the google webmaster frequency will update differently. It usually takes 10-15 days.

sksharma

Postby sksharma » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:27 pm

Hi,
Don't worry because it takes some time to update the changes and sometimes it takes too long to update the changes so check you made the changes properly and it is also one of the drawbacks of GWT to show the old report.

Jbcookwares

Postby Jbcookwares » Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:16 am

Resubmit the sitemap.xml and wait for the Website performance in Google Analytics Tool.

Please Visit jbcookware.com Website to purchase Stainless Steel Cookware Online.

Return to “Google”