How to get traffic and higher rank?

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
mellg

Re: How to get traffic and higher rank?

Postby mellg » Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:02 pm

Hi dude, I also passed out from same problem as you for my forum http://forum.submitexpress.com/ but actually I learn so many things. Like social bookmarking, blog commenting and signature in other forum is necessary thing but additionally you can create a shout for your forum for more traffic. And I noticed that there is php error on your forum. There is chance to lost your audience so try to keep your forum error free, because 50 % people try to avoid visit again if they find any error on the site except popular site.

Vera

Postby Vera » Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:36 am

You will need to grow step by step. Ensure that the posts on the forum are high quality and that people will tell their friends about it and it ill grow fast.

ausweb

Postby ausweb » Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:53 pm

Keep on participating in forums especially to your related forums.. Of course you need to find where you can target your visitors. ;)

VladTepes

Postby VladTepes » Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:43 pm

Maybe just put some very cool collections that will interest visitors. If you impress them, they will do the link building for you by referring your site.
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.

Jajwicoy

Postby Jajwicoy » Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:59 am

Yes, I agree. When people start bragging about Alexa rankings, I just say, "Congrats - you successfully installed the Alexa toolbar"

kutuno

Postby kutuno » Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:39 am

I really appreciate your work, you have been a great contributor and always share news that I can’t find on other resources.

artificial grass

keherasanu32

Postby keherasanu32 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:48 am

I am a big fan of reading, thanks for sharing this wonderful information.I was very encouraged to find this forum. I wanted to thank you for this special read. I definitely savored every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you forums.

Tablecloths

sania

Postby sania » Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:23 am

well in my point of view,
PageRank is a link analysis algorithm, named after Larry Page[1] and used by the Google Internet search engine..

nativetranslator

Postby nativetranslator » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:28 am

The answer is doing effective SEO and social media optimization as well! It's laborious and time consuming, I agree. But better not to go for any short cut, as later they won't really work for you.
Professional Certified translation service online.

Richard Peet

Postby Richard Peet » Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:28 am

Get traffic and higher rank you have to do on page SEO and More and More Off page SEO

simmonpaul

Postby simmonpaul » Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:31 am

If you have more Impressions in Google Webmaster Tool for your site then you can get much traffic from search engine.Promote your website in various sites like forum,web directories,article etc..

frankrizal

Postby frankrizal » Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:08 pm

SEO is vital to increase rankings and traffic. But vas what others say SEO is not a overnight job! It takes time..

quadradesign2

Postby quadradesign2 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:54 pm

You need to do social bookmarking and social media marketing to get a higher traffic. Also you have to use all link building techniques to get Page Rank.

stevepeterson1

Postby stevepeterson1 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:43 am

These are the best ways to get traffic and higher rank.
1. Quality Content
2. Keyword Research
3. Title and Meta Tag
4. Link Building

justinthomsony

Postby justinthomsony » Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:04 am

Well, for getting more and more traffic, your content should be unique and clear. We never use copy content because it effects to our ranking. As keyword selection is also one of most important process for effective SEO and the main, Link building is one of most sufficient feature to getting massive traffic to our site. We can easily improve the page rank and visibility of our site with the help of effective Link building.

Return to “Google”