What is google dance

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
VladTepes

Re: What is google dance

Post by VladTepes »

Its just fluctuation of serp rankings usually occur when Google update its algorithm or major PR update. Just keep those quality contents written for your site, as well as strong backlinks.
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.

diva

Post by diva »

The name "Google Dance" is often used to describe the index update of the Google search engine. The Google Dance Tool is provided as a tool to help you, the webmaster, determine when the Google search engine is spidering the internet. Google dance is the time period when google sends its spiders to crawl a website to check for its contents, it is said to be happening once in a month, nobody has got any better idea about when google is indexing the web pages.

Jajwicoy

Post by Jajwicoy »

The name "Google Dance" is often used to describe the index update of the Google search engine. Google's index update occurs on average once per month. It can be identified by significant movement in search results and especially by Google's cache of all indexed pages reflecting the status of Google's last spidering.

Boby Smith

Post by Boby Smith »

Where ever you see fluctuation at the time of the searching result in the Google that's call Google dance.

nativetranslator

Post by nativetranslator »

You know actually it's a natural phenomenon. In fact search engine like Google always wants to make sure before providing a suitable rank to any keyword for it's respective website. So in such situation, I mean while you experience a Google dance for any of your keyword, just don’t worry but keep continue getting quality backlinks for your site.
Professional Certified translation service online.

kutuno

Post by kutuno »

I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he enjoyed it as well!

pool fencing sydney

saharkhatun12

Post by saharkhatun12 »

Here you can learn dance. so you can try it for your health. I came to your forums from another one and am really interested in this learning about this. , I feel strongly about information and love learning more on this. If possible, as you gain expertise, It is extremely helpful for me.

Radiant Floor Heat

mikegray

Post by mikegray »

Very nice information is shared in this thread. I like it. Thanks for sharing it.

Thiagwou

Post by Thiagwou »

If you are a webmaster, a blogger or an online article writer, you will certainly love to see your website, blog or article appear in the first page of the search engine result page for a given keyword.

atcomaartltd

Post by atcomaartltd »

sometime we see our keywords cant stick on same position for long time when we search it in google to check out ranking. When we do some SEO activity on same keyword we can see fluctuation in ranking of our keyword but after that it will be disappear again. I think Google dance is the term related with it.

Marvel

Post by Marvel »

It is the changes of your ranking in search engine, Google Dance sometimes frustrating .
I had experianced it my self while I tried to know my ranking,
sometimes I'm on Page 4 and then after a day it jump to 9 and after sometime it come back to its real.
I think it is a bug in google.

engineeringdoc

Post by engineeringdoc »

sometimes google changes its algorithm and website get variation in the ranking.its called google dance.

AdamWill

Post by AdamWill »

Google Dance is an out-dated slang term used to describe the period of time in which Google used to rebuild its rankings, and as a result of this rebuilding, rankings of Web sites on Google's SERP may fluctuate in order during a several day period. The "Google Dance" would happen anywhere up to 36 times per year, however in 2003 Google begun updating its index on a weekly basis, which all but eliminated the Google Dance.

Mispond

Post by Mispond »

I too losing all good ranked keywords. Some are recovered too.