SEO Contest - Online cas1n0 BTDino

For discussion of general Search Engine Optimization, not specific to any engine.
BTDINO

I am #4 was #1 for Fortuno Winnero on MSN

Post by BTDINO »

I am moving my fortunowinner.com site to Online cas1n0 BTDino
I was #4 yesterday for Online cas1n0 BTDino now #6 still #4 for fortuno winnero still changing all the fortuno winnero links to Online cas1n0 BTDino I am now trying to win the shopautodotca seocontest
Last edited by BTDINO on Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

webmyster

Post by webmyster »

I am also giving try myself... ;)
Last edited by webmyster on Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

wmseo2

Post by wmseo2 »

We need alittle more moderation here.

BTDINO

What happen to your site? you were #1? now gone

Post by BTDINO »

dondorino wrote:hi all, I also compete in the Online cas1n0 BTDino contest.
You can visit my Online cas1n0 BTDino page and track other top 10 competitors ranking during this contest.

I also run a online cas1n0 btdino blog that tracks the competition and a couple of viewpoints to it.

You're also welcome to trade links with me, if you have relevant content and your link would be placed in my online cas1n0 btdino links page and the code is on the main btdino page, mentioned above. Now trying Ambatchdotcom seocontest

Best of lucks to you all.
My site keeps getting kicked out of the results. last week I just started showing up in the results then got droped again
Last edited by BTDINO on Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BTDINO

Post by BTDINO »

dondorino wrote:Well, my Online cas1n0 BTDino page was 1st until 4AM(EST) and than MSN had flipped on it and it is now completely gone from the search results, so I think your situation is better at the moment.
msn search for fortunowinner.com

Search for your site

My site is completly baned on MSN before the last checkpoint I was in 4th place and added a few links before going on vaction when I came back I was gone. just showed up again last week and now I am baned on MSN
I did not do anything! Google loves fortunowinner.com I just set up a SEO ContestForum site seocontest.net we can talk about it more over there. Are you in any of the other contest?
Last edited by BTDINO on Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BTDINO

I am baned your site still list for your name.

Post by BTDINO »

dondorino wrote:Well, my Online cas1n0 BTDino page was 1st until 4AM(EST) and than MSN had flipped on it and it is now completely gone from the search results, so I think your situation is better at the moment.
Did you do anything that might of caused your page to be droped?

BTDINO

dondorino do you have the listings for cpayscom contest

Post by BTDINO »

I am look for listings for Cpayscom contest for the last 2 weeks.
I was in second 1 week before checkpoint and I added a few links good links but droped down to #9 I added more links and droped to #11 then everyone at the top just disappeared and the winner came out of no where. Now my site is moving up again now that the checkpoint is over.

webmyster

Post by webmyster »

As my previous blog was cought by bloggers spam bot... I am starting my new blog... online cas1n0 btdino

Hope to get 1 position in top 50...

BTDINO

I have new MSN spaces page

Post by BTDINO »

Check out my new MSN Spaces Shopautodotca seocontest site. Do I have a chance to win with just 2 weeks to go?
Last edited by BTDINO on Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BTDINO

Congrats Dondor

Post by BTDINO »

Time to move fortunowinner over to the Shopautodotca seocontest

My Carcasherdotcomseocontest.net is in 3rd in the Carcasherdotcom seocontest With a little luck and a few good links I can win next check point 3 days to go also trying the Ambatchdotcom seocontest
Last edited by BTDINO on Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:31 am, edited 3 times in total.

Marcus Westberg

Post by Marcus Westberg »

dondorino wrote:Visit my new seo contest forum.
Do you make a living out of SEO contests?

rookie

another new seo contest

Post by rookie »

There is another new seocontest where you require the words shopautodotca seocontest

rookie

New seocontest

Post by rookie »

Theres a new seocontest called shopautodotca seocontest that is offering 10,000 in cash prizes

mann3r

Post by mann3r »

is there any chance to be on top with the coming 3 weeks only for shopautodotca seocontest?