How to get keywords in Google top 10 result?

For discussion of general Search Engine Optimization, not specific to any engine.
jesicawillss

How to get keywords in Google top 10 result?

Post by jesicawillss »

Some of my keywords are fluctuating in between 30 to 70. I would like to know that is it possible to increase keyword serp by doing on-page only? Is that any way in on-page or anything doing in the website that can take the keywords on top 10 in Google?

bestvaluecopy

Re: How to get keywords in Google top 10 result?

Post by bestvaluecopy »

Link building strategies helps to increase ranking in search engines.

alexisrois

Post by alexisrois »

Well, get the keyword in google top 10 result is little bit difficult task but not an impossible thing. You can get top 10 listed but for that you need to do certain procedure for that. You should get help of off page optimization. If needed, take help of on page optimization.

jerrydu

Post by jerrydu »

Do one thing that is create a blog with useful contents which are very much related to these keywords and share on social media bookmarking website to get these index. Surly it will improve the ranking also stablize the ranking...

SteveJazz

Post by SteveJazz »

You have to generate quality back links as maximum as you can for grab. But before this you have to complete your all on-page activities. You have to spend good concentrate on keyword research as it is the vary important part to get targeted traffic.

nanv

Post by nanv »

Aiming top 10 position needs hard work and one should not stop in link building. SEO is not one time activity so, it needs hard work in building links continuously for the site.
If you keywords are fluctuating then you should not stop work, you should do smart work consistently. Keep on building handy links for your site from your niche.

addlinksweb

Post by addlinksweb »

looks that your competitors are really healthy to beat you. In on-page point of view, add google+ page and profile widgets in your website and also Google +1 button as well as request your friends to do some +1's in your site because Google loves to see its plugins in a web page

solidtrustpay

Post by solidtrustpay »

Hi

Off-page activity like article, press release, bookmarking and directory submission is help to top ten rank in Google search result.

alfraidjones

Post by alfraidjones »

make quality backlinks for your targeted keywords.also do competitor analysis and get backlinks from website from which your competitor already have.

ErvinJackal

Post by ErvinJackal »

I agree with others, however contents on your website is much more important than anything else. SEO starts process starts and circles around website content. So write high quality contents, and with rich keywords. Ensure you never over use keywords as search engines never like such practice. I am sure your website will rank soon. All the best for that.
I think content writers and Content writing services are vital for SEO success.

dianecoleen

Post by dianecoleen »

Well, there are lots of considerations to be in the top 10 on SERP. There is on-page and off page tasks. Better start with on page optimization:
*Clean/Update and create unique meta tags[Title, Description and Keywords]. Perhaps you are targeting a competitive but least possibility of appearance on search
*Check on the error links on your page, You can use Google Webmaster Tools for this.
*Analyze the flow of traffic on your Google Analytics, Get the most related keyword where your site is performing better than those of your preferred keywords. You can consider using those keywords in your meta tags.
*Revise your content

When your all set with this, then you can proceed to off page optimization which is basically compose of submissions, blogging, commenting and social networking.
Get the right legal process from an Expert Los Angeles Attorneys | CA based law firm

addurlthedirectory

Post by addurlthedirectory »

Apply the complete offpage work for your website & build backlink for particular keywords. Implement the all thing and get ranking very soon for particular keywords...

esparkinfo

Post by esparkinfo »

It's not an easy to get keyword in google top 10 result.

it depends on the level of the current on-page optimization and the competition.

Remember that 80% of the websites ranking factors are off-page, but the right on-page optimization can still help a lot. I go websites hitting the top 5 in less than a week just with good on-page SEO.

If you want more help, contact me on private with you website link and details, and I will try to help you with it.

Thanks,
eSparkInfo
For our Website Development Portfolio visit : https://www.esparkinfo.com/portfolios.html

HenrysWilson

Post by HenrysWilson »

Hi

Link building is the best way to get top position in google. I suggest you to do Link wheels to get good traffic and will get top position in google.

Thanks.

Jackvirow

Post by Jackvirow »

jesicawillss wrote:Some of my keywords are fluctuating in between 30 to 70. I would like to know that is it possible to increase keyword serp by doing on-page only? Is that any way in on-page or anything doing in the website that can take the keywords on top 10 in Google?
you can get professional help. SeoDataService helped me to improve my rankings dramatically

http://SeoDataService.com/