What is the benefit of article submissions?

For discussion of general Search Engine Optimization, not specific to any engine.
Stela Wilson

What is the benefit of article submissions?

Post by Stela Wilson »

What is the benefit of article submissions . I am mostly submit my article into 250 article sites . But i have found not benefit so what i should do for more link building?

nanv

Re: What is the benefit of article submissions?

Post by nanv »

Article submission is still one of the most effective techniques for promoting your product or services for the site. Submitting in too many article sites is not that good idea, pick only those which are good and give every time unique content as repeating or spinning the article is not going work now.

It's much better to go with less but the most useful sites with a new content every time.

VladTepes

Post by VladTepes »

Article marketing technique is highly effective if done right with moderation, Google is very strict with manipulation so overdoing article submission is not helpful.
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.

NileSmeeth

Post by NileSmeeth »

Articles are your posters to the internet world, announcing your web presence.Article marketing is a powerful marketing tool if done correctly. Let's look at some tips on what goes into an article that entices visitors to come to your website and how article marketing can be a painless and enjoyable experience using article submission software.

quadradesign2

Post by quadradesign2 »

If the content of the articles you submitted is unique and fresh that would be seen by Google crawler. So the website traffic can be improved with that article. Google search engine can find your site easily.

jerrydu

Post by jerrydu »

Article writing was once considered the core method for link building but not today. But even though article writing has lost its dominance in SEO methods after Panda updates, but it still has potential to give you some link juice for ranking for particular keywords. As far as article writing is concerned every week you should get two or three article up on ezine and other article directories and include couple of your backlinks in it.

Richard Peet

Post by Richard Peet »

Article Submission is a great source for generating one-way backlinks to your website.