how to arrance meta tag??

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
aquariusmediaaseo

how to arrance meta tag??

Postby aquariusmediaaseo » Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:57 am

hi friends, tell me that.. how to arrange meta tags , meta keyword and meta description?? and how to analyse keyword and meta??

Adrian98

Re: how to arrance meta tag??

Postby Adrian98 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:14 am

Hello I understand what you mean to ask but may i know , exactly what kind of query do u have? Are you talking about arranging the meta contents by order or the position on page? Please elaborate!!

aquariusmediaaseo

Postby aquariusmediaaseo » Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:26 pm

thanks friend for your reply ... yes you are right...i want to know that.. how to arrenge meta tag,keyword and description ...??

VladTepes

Postby VladTepes » Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:36 pm

There is no special arrangement of this meta tags, as long as you declared them the right way and in the Header part of your codes. What matter is their contents, put something very descriptive and to the point according to what the page is all about.
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.

nativetranslator

Postby nativetranslator » Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:16 am

See this part will go under on page optimization. You can check many websites and try to understand how they use their targeted keywords in meta tags like meta description and meta keywords etc. Remember meta description now plays more important role than meta keywords. That need to be properly optimized and look catchy as well!
Professional Certified translation service online.

davidthomas

Postby davidthomas » Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:08 am

As per my knowledge use the main keywords in title and Meta keywords and make descriptive information to including target keywords for Meta description tag. And I would like to share on page standard such as title should be less than 70 characters and description must be 160 characters and keywords should be 120 characters.

engineeringdoc

Postby engineeringdoc » Tue May 01, 2012 3:41 am

keyword is main factor to use in the website so you have to select keyword according to the local and global searching volume in the search engine.meta tag helps to improve rank of the keyword.

quadradesign2

Postby quadradesign2 » Tue May 01, 2012 8:26 pm

Meta tags are arranged by using HTML tags. Its the simple meta tags done by using meta keywords.

Mispond

Postby Mispond » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:06 am

I too losing all good ranked keywords. Some are recovered too.

Return to “Google”