Google Chrome VS Firefox ??

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
marykabrown

Post by marykabrown »

hi,
I always use Google chrome for browsing .I think Google chrome

is better than Firefox .what about you think ????
Mary Brown is a Business Development Manager with 12 years experience in the field of Business Transcription, audio transcription and voice transcription. She works for Synergy Transcription Services, New Jersey, USA.

VladTepes

Re: Google Chrome VS Firefox ??

Post by VladTepes »

Chrome getting more and more stable but it is not made for webmasters, unlike Firefox who has so far the best browser with lots of applications compatible with it.
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.

onlineedublog

Post by onlineedublog »

Chrome is much faster but Firefox is more reliable with so many plugins ..!

marykabrown

Post by marykabrown »

Google Chrome is better than Firefox
Mary Brown is a Business Development Manager with 12 years experience in the field of Business Transcription, audio transcription and voice transcription. She works for Synergy Transcription Services, New Jersey, USA.

quadradesign2

Post by quadradesign2 »

Yes i agree.. Google chrome is better and faster than Mozilla firefox. I normally use Mozilla firefox.

CliffLee

Post by CliffLee »

I'm still using Firefox since I'm so used to it. But Chrome may be an option later this year. Maybe after a few tweaks.

stevepeterson1

Post by stevepeterson1 »

I always choose firefox to work because there are so many advantages of it. It has amazing and outstanding features which makes work very easy. I would like to work with it.

justinthomsony

Post by justinthomsony »

I want to go with Firefox. Because of it's one of most sufficient browser to surf the Internet. Firefox is really faster than any other browser over the Internet. As the stunning features of this browser really makes it powerful! According to my sense, it's really perfect browser among all of them.

starinfranet10

Post by starinfranet10 »

both are good but i preffer google chrome because its fast browser..
Star Infranet - Anand Mishra, Star Infranet's CEO, one of the best and renowned web hosting company. StarInfranet is known for providing all web related services like web hosting plans, web domains, web related applications and others.

AdamWill

Post by AdamWill »

Both browser are great but for YouTube, Facebook etc Google chrome is better and for web SEO Firefox Mozilla is best.

KirkB KirkB

Post by KirkB KirkB »

I use Google Chrome all the time - although some pages do not display the text properly, I still find it fast. Firefox is supposed to have many more extensions and add on's, but I've never really given it a try.
Kirk B: My site

amitets

Post by amitets »

Google Chrome provides fast surfing,but Mozilla Firefox has Add on feature.This is the great feature in Firefox for page ranking and other thing.

saamarth

Post by saamarth »

I think Mozilla fire fox is the best for SEO and doing any work but Google Chrome is better for browsing from other browser.so both are best according to need.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

http://www.saamarthseoservices.com/

subin

Post by subin »

Google Chrome is the best quickest and fastest browser supportive all windows applications

subin

Post by subin »

Google Chrome is the best browser most reliable,faster and more safe, but compared to others.