SEO backlinks

For discussion of general Search Engine Optimization, not specific to any engine.
Miodrag

SEO backlinks

Post by Miodrag »

Hi everybody,
I am trying to up my site Artespana but I am completely confused as to which SEO software would give me the best answer as to how many backlinks have i got. When i check with Afhres, SEM Rush, Moz, Seo Power Suite, not that they all differ in numbers, but some of them are showing the backlinks on their sites not known to other engines. How do you win here?
Last edited by Miodrag on Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NealPatel

Re: SEO backlinks

Post by NealPatel »

The best one is the google webmaster tool! Go for it.
Buy Car Care Products online - Free COD*

drcan1

Post by drcan1 »

I dont like this

NealPatel

Post by NealPatel »

What you don't like?
Buy Car Care Products online - Free COD*

jpwebagency

Post by jpwebagency »

If you want to check your backlinks and also for the keywords that are being searched then the best and free one is Google Webmaster as mention above by @NealPatel. This will surely help you to get the accurate data for your website as on the other tools we use for checking backlinks gives you different numbers of links.

SEOCambridge

Post by SEOCambridge »

Google Search console is your best friend. You have to remember that Google doesn't just give out their information freely. All other companies are estimating Google's efforts and the closest I have found to date is Ahrefs. Google will show you exactly what is happening, where your links are coming from, top linked pages, etc. Just verify your DNS in Google Search Console and you should be up and running in an hour or so.

dreamsoftinfotech

Post by dreamsoftinfotech »

A backlink is very important for all types of websites. Before making the website you need to do check the on-page SEO score of your website. Later on, make the backlink for your websites in the same niches. Always do the practice on your website by changing the formula of the latest. My website is - http://www.dreamsoftinfotech.com/ Check this website for better knowledge.

SteveGood

Post by SteveGood »

If you want to check your website backlink exactly you can check Google Search Console. The backlink watch tool also helps you to track your website backlinks.

Kaushik21

Post by Kaushik21 »

If you invest some money then SEMRush is best because it is the best keyword research. In other words, here are the backlinks
There are many powerful tools for analysis. And you can easily detect spammy websites. You can easily find out which keywords are ranking high-ranking sites. In addition, there are many tools that will help you get backlinks to your website. If you want you can visit https://www.semrush.com/ for more details.

SEOGuelph

Post by SEOGuelph »

I like to rely on Google Search Console but I'd say the next best alternative is Ahrefs. It has the second most active crawling capability online and from what I've seen, it more closely mimics the results that GSC has, though not precise.

Nadeemktk

Post by Nadeemktk »

Don't waste your time in checking the number of backlinks with the tools. Just keep up your hard work, build backlinks and leave it the rest on Google itself. Build every backlink manually and keep the record in an excel sheet you can them later manually.
I run an SEO agency services where I do offer affordable rates for individuals, corporations, and enterprises.

vijayshah1140

Post by vijayshah1140 »

I agree with @neal Patel!!

SEOWaterloo

Post by SEOWaterloo »

vijayshah1140 wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:33 pm
I agree with @neal Patel!!
You mean Google's Webmaster tool?