Different prices from domain registrars.

Domain Names are an important part of SEO. Discuss anything domain name related from registration to grabbing expired domains.
Sherner

Different prices from domain registrars.

Post by Sherner »

I have so far managed to do without a website and email for my offline business. But now I have already decided for sure that I need a website. I am looking for a webmaster who can make a website that meets all my requirements. I have already selected the site name and domain. But I haven't bought it yet.
But I found some registrars offer the same domain for significantly less. What could be a significant difference in this case?

Sherner

Re: Different prices from domain registrars.

Post by Sherner »

Who can tell me more about these issues?

Snoird

Post by Snoird »

Depends on which domain zone you have chosen? It is possible that TLD prices differ due to promotional prices or discounts from registrars. Pay attention to this, because the price cannot be too cheap just like that. It may be that the registrars will then charge too high a price for the renewal of the TLD. But hide it at the very beginning. I always buy from Pananames. But this is a proven option for many years. And the prices for the extension of TLD are immediately visible here and they will be relevant.

Sherner

Post by Sherner »

By the way, I didn't know about it. I'll be careful.

Snoird

Post by Snoird »

You can try the registrar I recommended. I'm not complaining. This is a proven option.