What's the value of my domain?

Domain Names are an important part of SEO. Discuss anything domain name related from registration to grabbing expired domains.
SeoServicePro

What's the value of my domain?

Post by SeoServicePro »

Hello People,

What do you think about my domain www.seo-service-provider.org? It's a brand domain. I don't have exact knowledge on the value of the domain but I think it's $10K+. What do you think?

kevinpham01

Re: What's the value of my domain?

Post by kevinpham01 »

I think you should not use "-" in domain :). And it's better to choose .com domain :)

kevin @ his and her shirts
Last edited by kevinpham01 on Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

williamsreus1

Post by williamsreus1 »

SeoServicePro wrote:Hello People,

What do you think about my domain www.seo-service-provider.org? It's a brand domain. I don't have exact knowledge on the value of the domain but I think it's $10K+. What do you think?
I think your domain name no matter what :D

benben1

Post by benben1 »

Sometimes, Domain name for particular keywords will be good. But It is not differ from Search Engine Optimization. I am working in a real estate consultant company and we buy many domains on particular keywords i.e If ABC builder launch a project named XYZ, then you can buy a domain http://www.abcxyz.com for you and put projects details. In a few days, you can see your website on Ist page.

But for long terms, work on a particular domain because domain also a identity of yours.
The Video Marketers Profit Mining System Vid Reaper Review