How do I register a domain name?

Domain Names are an important part of SEO. Discuss anything domain name related from registration to grabbing expired domains.
cookies186

How do I register a domain name?

Post by cookies186 »

Hello Friends.....

Can anyone tell me how can I register a domain name?

Thanks

Jessica2012

Re: How do I register a domain name?

Post by Jessica2012 »

You should register a domain with your product's name .For eg.my site is about wedding dresses,so i choose a name such as collection wedding dresses 2012,or anything else.

foreverest

Post by foreverest »

Choose a domain name that is short, easy to remember, and related to your website subject/product. Try for a .com first, they seem to have the most perceived credibility with the general public.
[url=http://www.foreverest.cn/en/ProductInfo95/GUM_ROSIN12.html]Gum Rosin[/url], [url=http://www.foreverest.cn]Rosin[/url]

andrekakkar

Post by andrekakkar »

There are many sites which provide you paid service to register Domain name...all you have to do is just find it on google .
Thanks

Speaker Selector | Gauge Wire
Thanks & Regards
Andre Kakkar
Network Cabling
Toronto, Canada

jamewhite86

Post by jamewhite86 »

which is quite helpful if the .com you want is taken, their is also a bulk registration feature to make registering domain names easier.thanks for sharing the information.

atcomaartltd

Post by atcomaartltd »

First of all you have to decide a unique name as your domain, then you have to buy online space from Internet service provider and register your name name with them. Many websites also have this kind of service to sell the domain.

ewebmaster

Post by ewebmaster »

To register a domain name,Its better that you go for some company which provides you web hosting service as well as domain name also. Like cloudclaim.com.
Here you can get all the services with less price and no tension.