Keywords

Discuss keyword selection, research and related tools here.
jpwebagency

Keywords

Post by jpwebagency »

Hi, I am working on a Agency Website and need to find keywords. Can any one suggest how to start with finding best Keywords and how to check that really getting traffic with those keywords.

sophiawils59

Re: Keywords

Post by sophiawils59 »

What is the industry of that specified agency?

jpwebagency

Post by jpwebagency »

Let me help you with website its a website for a Mobile app and web development company.
If you want you can check it and suggest me. Here's the link: https://www.jpwebagency.com/

SteveGood

Post by SteveGood »

jpwebagency wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:38 am
Let me help you with website its a website for a Mobile app and web development company.
If you want you can check it and suggest me. Here's the link: https://www.jpwebagency.com/

I think you are a web agency doing designing, development, and digital marketing services. Then why are you asked this question?.

jpwebagency

Post by jpwebagency »

Yes its an agency website. Its a new agency opened and trying to setup in market and I am given task to start working on it but not getting how to begin with it. So that's the reason I need to ask for how to start as only the single person working over here right now.

SEOCambridge

Post by SEOCambridge »

Start with researching what your competitors rank for. This will give you some ideas as to what your permalinks and H1-H6s should be and go from there