The DNS protocol is an important part of the web's infrastructure, serving as the Internet's phone book: every time you visit a website, your computer performs a DNS lookup. Complex pages often require multiple DNS lookups before they start loading, so your computer may be performing hundreds of lookups a day.
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.
The DNS protocol is an important part of the web's infrastructure, serving as the Internet's phone book: every time you visit a website, your computer performs a DNS lookup. Complex pages often require multiple DNS lookups before they start loading, so your computer may be performing hundreds of lookups a day.
I search on http://digg.com | http://surchur.com | http://delicious.com
I read about this yesterday when I was browsing Google blog. I haven't tried this one yet and I am not really sure if I will try. Anyone of you here have tried it?