"site:Yourdomain.com" (no spacing) Shows all your pages included in the Google index.
"Link:yourdomain.com" (no spacing) shows some of your Google recognized backlinks
"allintitle: keyword" searches for your keyword in titles of indexed pages.
"site:yourdomain.com keyword" searches all your site's indexed pages for "keyword"
"allinanchor: keyword" searches for your keyword in the anchor texts of backlinks pointing to a page.
There are lots more of these so you can add anyother one you know of.
Some Webmaster Google Query Search Terms.
-
royalroofing
- Posts: 72
- Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:39 am
- Contact:
Some Webmaster Google Query Search Terms.
[url=http://www.royalroofing.com/]Royal Roofing Company Los Angeles[/url]
-
madness222
- Posts: 111
- Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:23 am
- Contact:
-
Lingua21
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:25 am
- Location: Newark on Trent UK
- Contact:
If you want to see more of your Google backlinks then you will need to get your site verified in Google webmaster tools.
Google gives you a verification code in GW tools which you then need to put in a meta tag on your home page. Once you have re-published your page you can verify your site.
On average, I can see about ten times the number of Google links for my site than I would see if I were to use the link command although the link command is good for checking out your competitor's Google backlinks. To see all links, Yahoo Site Explorer is pretty neat. I also like to use the link popularity table provided by Submit Express.
Google gives you a verification code in GW tools which you then need to put in a meta tag on your home page. Once you have re-published your page you can verify your site.
On average, I can see about ten times the number of Google links for my site than I would see if I were to use the link command although the link command is good for checking out your competitor's Google backlinks. To see all links, Yahoo Site Explorer is pretty neat. I also like to use the link popularity table provided by Submit Express.
[url=http://www.lingua21.com]Italian translation[/url]
-
chauhan
- Posts: 93
- Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:44 am
- Location: India
- Contact:
Re: Some Webmaster Google Query Search Terms.
lexdino wrote:"site:Yourdomain.com" (no spacing) Shows all your pages included in the Google index.
"Link:yourdomain.com" (no spacing) shows some of your Google recognized backlinks
"allintitle: keyword" searches for your keyword in titles of indexed pages.
"site:yourdomain.com keyword" searches all your site's indexed pages for "keyword"
"allinanchor: keyword" searches for your keyword in the anchor texts of backlinks pointing to a page.
There are lots more of these so you can add anyother one you know of.
Really nice tips for newbie like me. Keep sharing...
Last edited by chauhan on Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
cecille20
- Posts: 252
- Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:14 pm
- Location: ph
- Contact:
This is new to me since I'm using some tools. Well thanks for sharing. I'll bookmarked this.."allintitle: keyword" searches for your keyword in titles of indexed pages.
"site:yourdomain.com keyword" searches all your site's indexed pages for "keyword"
"allinanchor: keyword" searches for your keyword in the anchor texts of backlinks pointing to a page.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 125 guests