GOOGLE WAVE

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
dylan55
Posts: 235
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:05 am
Contact:

Post by dylan55 »

Google Wave is a project announced by Google at the Google I/O conference on May 28, 2009 [see above video] It is a web application and computing platform designed to bring together e-mail, instant messaging, wiki, and social networking, with a strong collaborative focus, mixed with spellchecker and translator extensions, which are able to work in concert, in real-time. It is planned to be released later in 2009.

foolproofforex
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:24 am
Contact:

Post by foolproofforex »

Dylan55 wrote:Google Wave is a project announced by Google at the Google I/O conference on May 28, 2009 [see above video] It is a web application and computing platform designed to bring together e-mail, instant messaging, wiki, and social networking, with a strong collaborative focus, mixed with spellchecker and translator extensions, which are able to work in concert, in real-time. It is planned to be released later in 2009.
Means google wave can give us good amount of traffics if we work properly on wave?

Thanks for details about google wave. I hear first time about it and i think it can be beneficial for us.

Thanks :)
[url=http://foolproofforex.com/]Forex Trading[/url]
[url=http://foolproofforex.com/]Automated Forex Trading[/url]

regan
Posts: 41
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:21 am
Contact:

Post by regan »

New definition: Google Wave is an online tool for real-time communication and collaboration. A wave can be both a conversation
and a document where people can discuss and work together using richly formatted text, photos, videos, maps, and more. Will be released soon.
Free HTML forms for your website and social media!

xiaoxiao
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:37 pm

Post by xiaoxiao »

:lol: :lol: :lol:



ajf4 com

lbdentist
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:56 am
Location: Long Beach, California, USA
Contact:

Post by lbdentist »

Nice! I sure hope Google will make Google Wave fly.
[url=http://www.approveddentalcare.net]<b>Approved Dental Care Cosmetic Dentistry Long Beach, CA</b>[/url]

wuzhong
Posts: 135
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:38 pm
Contact:

Post by wuzhong »

Learned something from this.

Wishbone
Posts: 253
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:19 pm
Contact:

Post by Wishbone »

It makes an easier communication and sharing between network of gmail users so it is very personal application. You have to work on your network so you can use it for traffic link building purposes.
Garmin Astro GPS Dog Tracking Systems - check out for tips and features to maximize its use .

Dave011
Posts: 316
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:53 pm
Contact:

Post by Dave011 »

I don't use that more often... I'm figuring out how to take advantage of that and use to my SEO.

pauloscula
Posts: 61
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:01 pm
Contact:

Post by pauloscula »

It`s a combination of very complex e-mail and instant messaging....I find it very useful although I haven`t used it so much

Ka-canor
Posts: 1069
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:57 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Post by Ka-canor »

Wow, Actually I'm not familiar with this Google wave any ways thanks for this information.

dee_el07
Posts: 631
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:21 am
Contact:

Post by dee_el07 »

I didn't really enjoy using Google wave. I think that this is the only application of Google that doesn't really work well on webmasters like us.

Harmain
Posts: 80
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:19 pm
Location: Pakistan
Contact:

Post by Harmain »

regan has replied in very good words I also like this answer because it is perfect

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 790 guests