How do I acquire traffic from Google?
-
probafix
- Posts: 866
- Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:57 am
- Contact:
Re: How do I acquire traffic from Google?
Social networking sites are helpful for acquire traffic from Google.
Profit is just a click away - packages available now >>> visit Profit.biz
-
brucecaine
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:32 am
- Contact:
Re: How do I acquire traffic from Google?
I've noted from have that Google works a little differently than MSN or Yahoo. For instance, Google appears to be more choosey about which sites it indexes. MSN and Yahoo are a little without scrupulous, so your web site might show up in their Search Engine Result Pages in front Googlebot - Google's search engine spider - even imposes your web site.If you're not becoming most of your search engine traffic from Google, then you may necessitate to make some adjustments to your web pages in order to pull more of Gotherwise google's care.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 694 guests