Google PR Updated on 29th September

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
hugged2death
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:43 pm
Contact:

Post by hugged2death »

Oh My Gosh.

For this whole time i thought that if i had a higher page rank, i would get listed higher in google. But apprently not? If PR doesnt matter, then what will make me actually get listed and get higher? And so what does page rank really do then? Is it just a number with no apparent reason? SEO is so hard to understand...just when i thought i got the hang of it, i get totally lost. :(
[b][url=http://www.ninaspillowdesigns.com/]Nina's Pillow Designs - Decorative Pillows[/url][/b]

viradian
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 10:57 am
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:

Post by viradian »

Hugged, when I look at your site, I see a page rank of 0. Did you really get a PR of 5?
http://www.my-pillow-place.com

hugged2death
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:43 pm
Contact:

Post by hugged2death »

Yes I did, perhaps your results are because of a PR on a different server. Not all servers have it at PR5 yet. But here is what I use to see how stable it is.

http://livepr.raketforskning.com/?u=htt ... gns.com%2F
[b][url=http://www.ninaspillowdesigns.com/]Nina's Pillow Designs - Decorative Pillows[/url][/b]

damonebrice
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Google PR Updated on 29th September

Post by damonebrice »

Yes, They seem like valuable information that everyone can use. I would also like to know what those numbers mean.

superhidkit
Posts: 76
Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:14 pm
Contact:

Re: Google PR Updated on 29th September

Post by superhidkit »

no updated PR for my website.

viradian
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 10:57 am
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:

Re: Google PR Updated on 29th September

Post by viradian »

The PageRank update discussed in this post was from 4 years ago.

However, there should be another PR update soon.
http://www.my-pillow-place.com

tipa1988
Posts: 39
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:09 am
Contact:

Re: Google PR Updated on 29th September

Post by tipa1988 »

I haven't seen a change yet either...

ledlauzis
Posts: 42
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:18 pm
Location: London
Contact:

Re: Google PR Updated on 29th September

Post by ledlauzis »

I checked your PR its still 5 maybe simply because the PR has been updated for only few databases currently I may see the changes soon.

jacksoncarrey
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:19 pm
Contact:

Re: Google PR Updated on 29th September

Post by jacksoncarrey »

They seem like valuable information that everyone can use.I would also like to know what those numbers mean.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 707 guests