I just want to know how much it costs to create a website like
digg.com or delicio.us?
How much costs to make DIGG.COM or DELICIO.US ?
-
mkar
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:01 am
- Location: USA
- Contact:
-
VladTepes
- Posts: 1463
- Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:42 am
- Contact:
Re: How much costs to make DIGG.COM or DELICIO.US ?
I'm sure they just started as very cheap and little sites and those kind of services they give makes their value high. Just get a decent site and create pretty much interesting services like what they offer, but of course still not yet introduced around.
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.
-
Kyrie
- Posts: 79
- Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:08 am
- Contact:
Re: How much costs to make DIGG.COM or DELICIO.US ?
how much?? it depends on you and your hard work.... and also on how attract visitors or users to your website...
-
jenifer143
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:16 am
- Contact:
Re: How much costs to make DIGG.COM or DELICIO.US ?
Don't know about the cost.... but if u want popularity as those websites... then you need to get your site optimized and need to have a really good content rich keywords....
But If you dont have the time you can approach proffessional SEO companies like NeoSOFT Technologies who will do the optimization for your site.
hope this helps
But If you dont have the time you can approach proffessional SEO companies like NeoSOFT Technologies who will do the optimization for your site.
hope this helps
Software Development Company UAE - datStruct
-
James77
- Posts: 65
- Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:27 pm
- Contact:
Re: How much costs to make DIGG.COM or DELICIO.US ?
Hi,
I cant guise how much cost it will be take. But I like to say its all depends on you how much you will take initiative in that. And how will be do hard work and attract the users.
Thank You...
I cant guise how much cost it will be take. But I like to say its all depends on you how much you will take initiative in that. And how will be do hard work and attract the users.
Thank You...
-
almedajohnson
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:30 pm
- Contact:
Re: How much costs to make DIGG.COM or DELICIO.US ?
Depends on developer and the companymkar wrote:I just want to know how much it costs to create a website like
digg.com or delicio.us?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 343 guests