Can I still change Site Title after it got indexed by Google

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
VladTepes
Posts: 1463
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:42 am
Contact:

Re: Can I still change Site Title after it got indexed by Go

Post by VladTepes »

What you did is just normal for every site owner, it should be fine. Resubmit sitemap on GWT whenever you do changes or set up new pages.
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.

John23
Posts: 60
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:43 am
Contact:

Re: Can I still change Site Title after it got indexed by Go

Post by John23 »

As per my seo experience. You can sure change title of your site. You will check this update in search engine after once again crawling. It may take some time but you can. But do not frequently change the title as it may effect on your ranking.
▌Lowest Priced Dedicated Servers
▌24/7 Dynamic Support | Call at 1.888.734.9320
▌Managed Server and Dedicated Hosting by DedicatedNOW

infomesh
Posts: 67
Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:05 am
Contact:

Re: Can I still change Site Title after it got indexed by Go

Post by infomesh »

you can change the titles, description, keywords according to the SEO requirements. nothing will happen.

profseoindia
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:13 am
Contact:

Re: Can I still change Site Title after it got indexed by Go

Post by profseoindia »

You don't need to worry about that you can change the title any time. There is not any bad effect.
Become Guest Blogger @ Org Info Com

Ashleyjohn
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:11 am
Location: California
Contact:

Re: Can I still change Site Title after it got indexed by Go

Post by Ashleyjohn »

Yeah, its right you change the title and then see after crawling it would be there in Google search. but if you change your URL then you need to again re-indexed that page because keep URL in its Google Bot through that it recognize the page.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 472 guests