How to get Keyword top Rank in Google For printing site?
-
rutva1213
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:29 am
- Contact:
How to get Keyword top Rank in Google For printing site?
I would like to start seo for the site related to digital photography. I have selected some keywords which have competition level of 1,620,000. Can Anyone Give some short tricks to get a good rank within month, I decided to go with on page optimization. I had prepared all unique title including keywords and prepare meta descriptions.
Now I think I have to go for off page submission.
Right now I am doing Directory submission. And further planning is of doing social bookmarking. But I think that it will take more time to give any effects. So if anyone have some short tricks then share here.
Now I think I have to go for off page submission.
Right now I am doing Directory submission. And further planning is of doing social bookmarking. But I think that it will take more time to give any effects. So if anyone have some short tricks then share here.
Get Information on SEO Google Marketing | Google Internet Marketing
-
infoman66
Re: How to get Keyword top Rank in Google For printing site?
Unfortunately, there are no tricks that could quickly get to the first page of such a competitive key word...
I think that the fastest you can advertise through the social bookmarking sites...
And I agree, try you get one way backlink from a site with high PR and related topics ...
I know that individuals can buy a dozen of similar links, but I'm not sure if it's just ethically correct ...
I think that the fastest you can advertise through the social bookmarking sites...
And I agree, try you get one way backlink from a site with high PR and related topics ...
I know that individuals can buy a dozen of similar links, but I'm not sure if it's just ethically correct ...
-
cookies186
- Posts: 123
- Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:58 pm
- Contact:
Re: How to get Keyword top Rank in Google For printing site?
Increase your web site outside the chain of quantity and quality, this is a great effect
-
VladTepes
- Posts: 1463
- Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:42 am
- Contact:
Re: How to get Keyword top Rank in Google For printing site?
Build reputation through showing quality and dedicated services/information your site/company has to offer. Press releases and articles are great help, also set up some official pages on social networking sites like in Twitter or FB for your site..
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.
-
Karan Singh
- Posts: 118
- Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:34 am
- Contact:
Re: How to get Keyword top Rank in Google For printing site?
Try to get back-links from those websites from which your competitors had taken.
-
stanleyj
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:37 pm
- Contact:
Re: How to get Keyword top Rank in Google For printing site?
You might consider buy some quality link at linkworth..
Dream List:Earn Money Online
[url=http://lifetimecommissionaffiliateprogram.blogspot.com/]Llife time commission affiliate programs[/url]
[url=http://lifetimecommissionaffiliateprogram.blogspot.com/]Llife time commission affiliate programs[/url]
-
ralleydesew
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:38 am
- Contact:
Re: How to get Keyword top Rank in Google For printing site?
You can to the forum ,blog,article and so on ton the relevant sites . And also do this thing on the high pr sites . Si it will increase the page rank .
-
bloomtools
- Posts: 120
- Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:45 am
- Contact:
Re: How to get Keyword top Rank in Google For printing site?
Hi Rutva,
You are on the track. Keep submitting your website in directories and social bookmarking. You should also do forum posting for quick result.
You are on the track. Keep submitting your website in directories and social bookmarking. You should also do forum posting for quick result.
-
my_misyel
- Posts: 581
- Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: How to get Keyword top Rank in Google For printing site?
Sadly, you won't be able to get a PR in less than a month. In fact, most sites will only be able to get a rank after at least three months. But you can still continue your current SEO work.
-
humzayunas
- Posts: 37
- Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:47 am
- Contact:
Re: How to get Keyword top Rank in Google For printing site?
First of all get your targeted keyword and make link for it from the relevant site
PR 5 dofollow Social bookmarking
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 472 guests